FullStack Labs Alajuela Province Alajuela Costa Rica
1 week ago
FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
• Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
• Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
• Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
• Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
• Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
We're looking to hire a QA Automation/Manual Engineer to join our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
• Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
• Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
What We're Looking For:
• 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
• Meaningful experience with Automation and Manual testing.
• Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Well-versed with STLC and defect life cycle.
• Identifies defects and creates informative bug reports and effectively follows up on bug closure.
• Advises the team on major issues to product quality.
• Deep understanding of testing philosophies like TDD, BDD, etc.
• Knowledge of how to create and execute test plans.
• Experience working on more than one time-sensitive project at a time.
• Proactively tests provides test coverage, and resolves issues.
• You naturally notice small imperfections in seemingly high-quality work.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to focus on multi-task throughout the day.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon.
• Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Forensic attention to detail.
• A positive, optimistic, can-do attitude.
• Advanced English is required.
• A four-year college degree is required.
• Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack's clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
• An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
• Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
• Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
• Competitive pay in your local currency.
• 100% remote work.
• The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies.
• English Classes.
• Virtual company events each month.
• Ample opportunity for career advancement.
• Continuing education opportunities.
FullStack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice
Alajuela Province Alajuela Costa Rica
Jobs in Alajuela Province Alajuela Costa Rica
QA Automation/Manual Engineer- Remote - Latin America Alajuela Province jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.