Michael Page Portugal
Michael Page Portugal Lisbon Portugal
1 week ago
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational FMCG company - Innocent, leader in the beverages market, was born 20 years ago in the UK, from the love of fruits, a blender and three nice and bright boys. After a huge success in many European countries, their attention is now turned to Iberia. They are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Junior Key Account Manager to join their small and very entrepreneurial team in Portugal.
• Support the Key Account Manager in the management of existing customers: take over the management of some existing customers, becoming the main point of contact and in charge of defining and implementing promotions, in-store activities and introduce new products;
• Find and activate new customers to improve our business in Portugal, by finding new customers in the grocery and out of home channels/Off Trade;
• Ensure an accurate planning and analysis: reflect the latest hypothesis in our client's systems to optimize their forecast and... participate in the yearly budget process. Perform analysis on their clients to keep close monitor of sales and marginality evolution;
• Support the management of the Field Force: our client's field force is key to implement their strategy in-store. You will need to always keep them aligned on the objectives for your customers, and support the Key Account Manager in the overall management of the field force in Portugal (recruitment, objective tracking, coaching,...);
• Provide inputs for the development and implementation of trade marketing activities: work closely with our client's marketing / trade marketing to identify and help to develop the best communication materials for their customers, and make sure they are implemented in-store.
(The position is full remote, but you must be based in the Lisbon or Setúbal areas)
Previous experience in sales, preferably within the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods);
Strong entrepreneurial attitude and proactive mindset;
You enjoy the idea of spending some time in-store to verify our client's guidelines are implemented;
Proficiency level of English - you'll work with international colleagues;
Valid driving license;
Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint) - You will update the forecast for your customers in our client's systems and prepare presentations for your meetings.
Phone + Computer + Shared Company Car;
Great evolution prospects
Junior KAM | FMCG - Drinks (m/f) Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.