AD Finance Stafford United Kingdom
6 days ago
Location: Western Downs
Alexander Daniels are urgently recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant for a minimum period of 3 months working for their well-established client based in Stafford. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will support the business through a critical period of their restructure, and be responsible for producing the management accounts for 2 entities including variance analysis and commentary.
• Responsible for management reporting covering full trial balance through to P&L and Balance sheet
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and understanding of all items, highlighting any issues
• Year end activities covering tax analysis and statutory accounts preparation
• Investment oversight and analysis
• Preparing all accruals across the group with associated reporting
• Insightful explanations regarding variance analysis of accruals / understanding any variances to budget through discussion with site
•... Preparation for month end meetings for key variances within area of responsibility
• Support the Financial Controller in the annual Budgeting and Audit processes, supporting and providing cover as needed.
• Various tax and VAT return preparation for Group
• Identifying areas for improvement in the accounting processes and working with key stakeholders to implement them.
The ideal candidate will be part-qualified (ACCA or CIMA) or Qualified by Experience and available to start immediately. You must be experienced and able to hit the ground running in management accounts, accruals and data analysis so advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and SUMIFs as a minimum) are essential.
This is an interim role for a minimum of 3 months paying 200-250 p/d dependant on experience. Only candidates who are available to start immediately will be considered, and a longer term role may be available for the perfect candidate
Jobs in Stafford United Kingdom
Interim Management Accountant Stafford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.