HPC Compressed Air Systems
HPC Compressed Air Systems Burgess Hill United Kingdom
1 week ago
HPC Compressed Air Systems is a private company with strong family values that has been a leader in its sector in the UK Market for over 50 years. HPC's compressed air systems can be found throughout British industry, from workshops and garages to factories and power stations.
In partnership with KAESER Kompressoren, and with a network of HPC Authorised Distributors throughout the UK, HPC provides its customers with the most reliable and efficient Compressed Air Systems.
HPC plc has an opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join our small but busy Accounts Team at our Burgess Hill Head Office.
The main function of the role is to process all month end journal entries, reconcile balance sheet accounts and provide clear supporting documentation. Review P&L accounts, report and adjust as necessary. Assist the FC in preparation of monthly management accounts. Take responsibility for compiling and submitting VAT returns and oversee Customs Declaration. Review... and streamline existing month end processes.
• Excellent reconciliation skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and reduce current reporting timelines
• Strong excel knowledge to include pivot tables and data extraction/sort/filter/analyse
• Ability to understand and streamline existing workflows
• Investigative skills - to be able to track and find data, working with other departments
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Ability to find, test and implement more efficient work processes within finance function
Qualifications & Experience (min level of requirement)
• Part qualified accountant with previous experience essential
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
• Good working knowledge of Sage or Pegasus or similar ERP software
• Must have VAT & import/export knowledge
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
• Bereavement leave
• Company pension
• Free parking
• On-site parking
• Private medical insurance
• Sick pay
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Burgess Hill, RH15 9RQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• What Accounting qualifications do you have?
• How many years of management accountant experience do you have
• accounting: 1 year (preferred)
• What Accounting qualifications do you have (required)
Work Location: In person
Burgess Hill UK
Jobs in Burgess Hill United Kingdom
Management Accountant Burgess Hill jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.