AXA Partners Châtillon France
2 weeks ago
Within the Internal Audit Department of Axa Partners France, we are looking for a Senior Internal IT Auditor F/H. Permanent position based in Châtillon (92)
In this role, you will lead the planning and execution of IT audits on the different phases of preparation, fieldwork, report writing, follow-up of recommendations and reporting on the whole international scope of AXA Partners.
As such, your main missions will be to :
• Planning and scoping activities for individual audits
• Conducting audit interviews
• Developing process flows and identifying key controls
• Performing control design and effectiveness testing
• Develop written audit programs and related workpapers
• Preparing audit issues and reports
• Follow up on open IT audit issues in close collaboration with Regional IT audit team to enable clear status reporting to management
• Defining audit execution plans and managing resources as necessary.
• Execute audit projects within prescribed time budgets and at a high degree... of quality.
• Collaborate with assigned audit personnel and key members of management to achieve engagement objectives.
• Ensure high quality audit results and well-crafted audit report deliverables.
• Build and maintain effective business relationships.
• Input to the annual risk assessment for the audit plan.
• Maintain current knowledge of matters impacting the industry and the Company.
• Contribute to internal Audit Department initiatives such as training and development, updates to Internal Audit policies and procedures and other projects, as requested.
• Four (4) year degree in IT, business or other applicable field.
• Two (2) or more years of relevant audit work experience, preferably within a Big 4/5 environment, financial services industry. Other industries are acceptable, provided that the candidate possesses other appropriate skills for the position.
• Demonstrated information technology technical skills or auditing knowledge.
• Ability to identify, assess and determine risk impacts.
• Excellent oral communication and writing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of management.
• Demonstrated project management experience.
• Ability to reason logically, analyze and evaluate data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions.
• Ability to apply auditing protocols.
• CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor and other applicable certifications (e.g. CIA).
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
About the Entity
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
What We Offer
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary
Senior Internal Auditor F/M - CDI - Chatillon (92) Châtillon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.