Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Agawam MA United States
5 days ago
Warehouse Colleague II- starting at $18/hour plus annual bonus and full benefits on day one!
Some of the benefits you can expect...
• Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits are effective immediately upon employment
• Eligible for annual bonus
• Earn up to 15 PTO (paid vacation) days in your 1st year
• Paid holidays
• 401K program with 6% matching
• Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Stock Purchase Programs
• Room for growth
This isn’t your ordinary warehouse job nor ordinary company. As a warehouse colleague, you will help deliver various types of products from life-saving personal protective equipment to microscopes for high school biology classrooms. You will be on the front lines of helping science make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer. We value hard work and dependability and in return, you’ll be rewarded with great pay, great benefits, and the satisfaction that you are making a difference in the world.
How will you make an impact?
We want enthusiastic, dependable, hard-working, standout colleagues that will make a difference for our customers and fellow colleagues every day. The impact you will have could be anything from delivering products that help a scientist discover a cure for cancer to helping a nurse care for a patient effectively because they have the right equipment.
What will you do?
• Process customer orders daily to meet their expectations
• Work in one or more process paths; receiving, picking, packing, or shipping
• Package and label shipments according to standard operating procedures and complete documentation requirements for hazardous materials
• Help ensure inventory is stored properly
• Work with your team to make sure everyone has a great experience working at Thermo Fisher Scientific
How will you get here?
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 2+ years of general warehouse experience
• Experience with powered industrial trucks (order pickers)
• Experience handling hazardous materials (chemicals) is a plus
• Experience with computers and scanning equipment preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Ability to stand and move about the warehouse for significant periods of time (involving walking, stooping, bending, and reaching) required
• Experienced in several different warehouse departments/functions
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Desire to work as part of a team, but also able to work independently and solve problems quickly
• Ability to read and write in English
• Ability to lift, carry, and push up to 50 lbs
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Agawam MA USA
Jobs in Agawam MA United States
Material Handler II Agawam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.