Beam Suntory Shanghai China
1 week ago
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Senior Key Account Manager, North Asia
What makes this a great opportunity?
We are on an exciting journey across our GTR business with the mission to be Beam Suntory's global brand building, financial and talent growth engine.
2022/23 will be exciting and rewarding transformational year for us as we see strong PathToRecovery post the pandemic, we are working intensively to strengthen capabilities to enable us to become the recognized industry leader for showcasing... brands, partnering with customers, and driving mutually beneficial growth. We aim to build a shopper centric organization, with agile marketing and Joint Customers Plans grounded in Category Management insights. And you can be part of this exciting journey of transforming the business and achieve your personal growth!
PURPOSE & SCOPE OF ROLE:
• Develop and deliver the North Asia regional growth strategy successfully which sees us expand our performance and achieve financial targets both in NSV and also in all controlled P&L metrics
• Implement brand strategies and activations that accelerates premiumization journey for the key strategic brands, ensuring we create premium shopping experiences and delivering 360 degree successful launches for key innovations in collaboration with our brand team
• Utilize identified GTR 2030 Vision to guide long term business planning with a clear focus on achieving 2024 North Star deliverables
• Lead the North Asia commercial and customer marketing team to accomplish all key priorities including annual agreement, joint business plan, price increase, distribution, promotion management, Brand Ambassador management, brand activation, share of shelf, permanent visibility and creation/implementation of local opportunities etc.
• Develop outstanding partnership and relationship with key retailer groups, agents and individual decision makers at customer ends that unlock business opportunities
• Strengthen the team's commercial excellence capabilities through day to day implementation & continuous optimization of tools & our ways of working with a "Kaizen(continuous improvement)" mindset
• Work in collaboration across functions (e.g. Finance, S&OP, Customer Marketing, Brand Marketing) to deliver regional and total GTR delivery
• Actively collaborate & engage with domestic counterparts in North Asia via effective forums to drive the most synergy and mitigate conflicts, fully harness all key stakeholders behind our growth ambitions
• Build a team that consistently deliver high quality performances & with positive team morale. Actively create a DEI(diverse, equity and inclusive) work environment that everyone feels being valued & supported in their daily work and career developments
Build Winning Markets
• Develop and implement Greater China and South Korea GTR strategy to deliver executional and financial performance goals(both topline and bottomline metrics) for the region
• Utilize internal tools and develop team capabilities to ensure 365 days executional excellence at Halo and brand building locations, continue to seek improvements to raise the retail excellence bar high and share best practice with the wide GTR world
• Management and overall supervision of the commercial team(currently a team of 3) and direct responsibility for management of senior stakeholders at key accounts
• Lead the annual customer planning cycle as well as central agreement negotiation(trade term, annual pricing increase etc.), implement the established changes with all customers
• Monthly review of S&OP and demand forecasting process with appropriate planning and interventions put in place to ensure achievement of set goals
Creating Famous Brands
• Lead the strategy and agenda on our investment efficiency across allocation management, brand activation platforms, marketing investments, digital investments and price supports etc.
• Collaborate with Shopper marketing and digital marketing team to develop the shopper and customer centric business plans
• Understand market dynamics, market trends and competitor activity and utilize this information to develop plans that assist us winning in the marketplace
• Work collaboratively with the domestic team to deliver on best overall outcomes for Beam Suntory, aligning on brand and pricing priorities where possible
Fueling Our Growth
• Fully support and embed commercial excellence agendas into daily work, adopt to tools that elevate the team's commercial capabilities
• Support the GTR BA excellence lead and optimize the BA management framework(deployment, recruitment, training, motivation, promotion etc.)
• Own the internal reportings ie. Monthly Business Review, Demand Review meetings, Quarterly promotion council etc.
People our #1 Priority
• Coach and develop team to lead to brilliant retail level execution towards RSVP3(Range, Space, Visibility, Price, Promotion and Persuasion) drivers and ensure Beam Suntory brands are winning at all relevant touchpoints in the shopper journey
• Build and inspire a high performing cross-functional team through role modelling inclusive leadership
Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree qualified
• 10+ years experience(can compromise if really capable candidate) with key account management experience(commercial, trade marketing, premium goods retail management roles)
• Strong track record in achieving market performances and entrenching market/brand leadership in key North Asia markets
• Able to prioritize & streamline to drive efficient ways of working for both direct team/cross function
• Quick learner, great multitaskers
• Great communication skills in Mandarin and English
• Able to work well and add to a diverse and inclusive team. Strong personal leadership skills in influencing, collaborating and bringing diverse stakeholders onboard
• A balance of strategic thinking and execution for results
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Key Skills & Competencies
• Resilience in adversity
• Entrepreneurial approach
• Beating the competition....Together
• Commercial and financial understanding
• Account management with P&L understanding/management
• Stakeholder management
• Influencing/negotiation skills
• Strategic thinking
• Analytic & Presentation skills
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience
Senior Key Account Manager, North Asia Shanghai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.