Enova Consulting Lyon France
1 week ago
Senior Business Manager - Lyon
Starting date: asap, Permanent at 100%
Enova Group was created in Geneva and is providing IT services made in Switzerland since 2018. Enova consulting is a company specialized in information technology at first: our activities are focused on the most demanded IT skills but not only. We can create and adapt offers in other technical domains such as engineering or pharmaceutical, but overall, we are able to provide artificial intelligence or data science and engineering services with Enova Data now.
Based in Geneva and Zurich, our expertise allows us to reach our clients' highest technical objectives and successful long-term projects. We are convinced that the success of a long-term relationship resides in communication, anticipation, and transparency. We maintain sustainable partnerships with our clients and with our highly qualified experts in the pursuit of excellence. Our strength lies in taking into consideration the ambitions and... career development of our consultants.
Do you describe yourself as hardworking and with a competitive mindset?
Enova Consulting is looking for a Senior Business Manager willing to start their own Business Unit within our Lyon office!
Within Enova Consulting you will develop and manage your own Business Unit by handling the following activities:
· Defining and implementing growth strategies in the information technology, engineering, and life sciences sectors.
· Developing and prospecting new clients accounts
· Recruiting the best talents: As a salesperson you are also in charge of selecting the best consultant for your teams and projects
· Managing the projects and careers of your consultants
In a strong growth context in Switzerland, you will evolve quickly inside the organization! With the trainings and support of Senior Managers, you will bring your Sales and Management skills to the next level!
· Graduated from a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or Engineering School
· You have 2 years experiences in Business Development.
· You have 2 years experiences in IT Consulting
· You have 2 years experiences in France, Lyon
· You are comfortable with cold acquisition and cold calling
· You are an outgoing person and love interacting with people
· You speak French and English
· You are motivated to join a young dynamic team
What we offer?
· Possibility part-time home-office
· 5 weeks holidays
· Possible relocation package
We have a 4 steps recruitment process at Enova:
· A first interview by video conference TEAMS, to get to know each other, to know more about your sales and negociation skills and experiences. This is as well a moment where we present you more about Enova and our activities.
· If you are shortlisted, the second interview is as well by video conference teams or face2face to meet other people of our teams, you willl have an interview with your future manager.
· After getting all the different information to have a Enova-consultant collaboration, we organize a meeting with the rest of the teams as well.
· If we see each other working together in an Enova collaboration we present you during a last interview the contract that we want to propose, ideally in our office.
During this recruitment process, we communicate by phone and by mail and we can invite you to meet us at our headquarter in Geneva anytime.
Still wondering why you should apply?
• You will work alongside experts using the most modern technologies.
• Proximity management to establish a strong team bond with Enova!
• Your daily activities will be interesting, challenging, and diverse.
• No day will be like another!
If you think you are the Senior Business Manager we are looking for, do not hesitate and apply to be part of Enova’s adventure.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From 30,000.00€ per year
• consulting companies: 2 years (Required)
• business development: 2 years (Required)
• Français (Required)
• Anglais (Required)
Work Location: In person
Expected Start Date: 04/09/2023
Senior Business Manager - CDI - Lyon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.