Adevinta Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
2 weeks ago
Subito is the number 1 place for buying and selling in Italy. We were founded in Milan in 2007 and today, in our country, we are stably positioned in the top 10 most-visited online brands in Italy, with 13 million users every month (source : Semrush & E-commerce ranking Casaleggio Associati Ranking Online sites April 2022)
Our objective has always been to offer an online buying and selling experience which is the simplest, fastest and most secure in Italy.
With Subito, everyone : from those making their first transaction to professional sellers and companies, succeed in doing business, and a good deal is often a synonym for a dream being realised.
We owe the great results we have achieved to an intuitive and efficient platform and to a wide and high-quality offer, with moderated content for maximum security.
And of course, to a tireless team of people who work with a passion for our users.
Subito is part of Adevinta, the multinational organization with... successful operations in 11 countries in the field of online marketplaces (websites of classified ads and digital services)
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join Subito’s team. Our mission is to turn data into insights, and get a clear understanding of the Italian market and marketplace industry.
The Data Analyst will be part of BI&Strategy; team mainly supporting the MT in the decision making process.
The Data Analyst will study user behaviour, evaluate strategic initiatives and new features. Above all, your work will impact the growth of our business.
Your typical day
- Mash up and analyse different data sets to support the business with high-value insights (we have some data engineering heroes, so it’s more analysing than mashing up!) and structure presentations showing the findings to a variety of stakeholders
- Formulate / test hypotheses to explain underlying reasons about business dynamics
- Design clear, automated reports to democratise data access to the whole company
- Work in a cross functional team, mostly focusing on the business insights generation in collaboration with UX, Product Marketing, Finance and Strategy colleagues
- Contribute both on short term analysis and long term initiatives, either local or global
- Dig deep in our data lake and build Machine Learning models to make Subito a smarter product and enhance business understanding
- 3+ years of experience as Data Analyst / Data Scientist
- Highly proficient with SQL
- Knowledge of one or more analytics languages, ideally Python
- Applied knowledge of statistical techniques
- Data visualization and presentation skills to match a wide range of audiences
- Good English proficiency level
- Prior experience in a digital company
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP...)
- Hands on experience on Data Science projects
What we offer
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and assets
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903 / 77 and 125 / 91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215 / 03 and 216 / 03.
15 ore fa
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
P-036 | Data Analyst Milan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.