Everli Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
5 days ago
Data Scientist Milan / Research & Development – Data Science / Full time - Permanent / Remote Apply for this job Who we are
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups (part of the annual Financial Times ranking for three years in a row). Supported by international world-class investors, we are on a mission to deliver customers peace of mind with a trouble-free grocery experience they love and trust.
We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission. Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Hey, you! Every month we have millions of sessions and hundreds of thousands of users on the platform. Our apps have more than a million downloads. Customers create thousands of orders... every day in multiple countries.
But we want more and we need your help to achieve it.
What does a customer usually buy after adding cart eggs or tomatoes? Will the product just ordered by a customer be out of stock? Which is the best available shopper to deliver an order? All these questions (and others) are nowadays answered by algorithms developed and deployed by our Data Science team, and still, a lot has to be addressed. We are working every day in order to implement new solutions in order to improve our customers’ experience.
If you want to make them reach their “peace of mind”, then we are looking for you to join our Data Science team! What you will do
• You will join a distributed team of data scientists with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work.
• You will build algorithms based on a wide variety of data referring to orders, customers, shoppers, products, …
• You will find brilliant solutions for complex problems and own the process from the first analysis to the final delivery.
What you bring
• Love for data and algorithms: you are proud of your work.
• Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and desire to explore and learn new techniques.
• Experience in building ready-to-production data science products to be implemented into our marketplace.
• Experience with data exploration and manipulation.
• Knowledge of technologies in our stack: Python, AWS, MySQL.
• Great communication and synthesis skills working closely with product managers, other teams and both internal and external stakeholders.
• Analytical, detail-focused mindset, but always looking at the big picture.
• Team player: you work well with other people within and outside the tech team.
• Positive & chill vibes. Meme skills is a nice to have
• Being able to legally work in Europe: you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of an EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa.
Why you should join us now
• You have the chance to change the life of millions of people.
• You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
• You receive a budget to create your own home workstation.
• You can choose your preferred work laptop (Mac/PC) and use a software license budget.
• You get a yearly training budget for online courses, books, conferences or workshops.
• You have flexible working conditions (our Tech team is fully remote since 2017)
• You have a discount on your grocery with Everli.com
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! Apply for this job
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.