Emma Lisbon Portugal
1 week ago
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Who you are:
• You are part of the Operational Excellence team, where cross functional expertise is employed for company-wide transformations, as well as continuous improvement of processes and methods
• You are a strategist: you enjoy creating a vision and thinking long-term
• You are a structured thinker: you enjoy analysing problems and deriving... the right conclusions for improvements
• You are a People person: you enjoy engaging & winning over different people across the company
What you'll do:
• You design a roadmap for bringing one of our end-to-end processes to the next level (like Procurement-to-Pay and Return-to-Refund), driving scalability and efficiency
• You analyse the gaps in the current processes and associated pain points, and realize initiatives to transform our process landscape
• You create transparency of your process by continuously quantifying its performance based on KPIs
• You steer the process improvement initiatives with the relevant interdisciplinary teams and ensure a high quality of results
• You cooperate with a broad group of stakeholders (incl. Tech Product Managers, Operations Managers, Customer Excellence Managers, Finance Managers, etc.) and align them towards the optimization of our processes
• You build and share process knowledge and make sure the standards are being lived
• You support the development and roll-out of company-wide standards and best practices
What we offer:
• Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
• The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
• Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international company with colleagues from more than 60 nationalities
• The opportunity to help shape our company culture
• Make an impact by initiating new ideas
• Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
• Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Process Excellence Manager Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.