Adecco SG - BB
Adecco SG - BB Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
Happy Tuesday! We're now #hiring for the role of Senior Solution Architect (Cloud) with one of our clients and you might know someone who wants to be hears about it.
If you're keen, kindly connect with me via Linked-In message for further information or send in your resume to [email protected]. Feel free to share if you know of anyone who may be interested!
#adecco #IT #singapore #technology #infrastructure #information #system #network #digitaltransformation #digitalization #cybersecurity #cloud #data #iot #solution #architect #software #techhiring #techcareers #techjobs #permanentjobs #fulltime #jobs
Adecco is partnering with innovative technology and and they are looking for Senior Solution Architect (Cloud) to join the Team! A great opportunity to work with the company who value diversity, lifelong learning and individual development.
• Responsible for engaging with customer technical leaders and CXOs about DevOps strategy and roadmap; customer requirements... analysis and gap assessment; Promoting Cloud as technology vendor for DevOps projects.
• Based on cloud product and solution capabilities, conduct PoC for DevOps, work across internal and external team to resolve issues during the PoC and provide training/enablement for customers;
• Assist professional service team for the migration tasks of DevOps;
• For agile development and DevSecOps, gain insight into the current situation and goals of customers, coordinate product teams and professional service teams, and help customers build agile development capabilities and the entire DevSecOps process
• Can accept business trip in Asia Pacific region
• At least 6 - 8 years of relevant working experience in cloud.
• Graduated in degree in computer science, system engineering or equivalent.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Process-oriented with great documentation skills
• Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
• Familiarity with any third party solution integration with Rest/Restful API, API Gateway.
• Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
• Application modernization: hand-on experience in transforming monolithic applications into micro services using cloud native services on major cloud services providers.
• Strong hand-on knowledge of programming and scripting languages for CI/CD pipeline and Infrastructure-as-a-Code (IaaS)
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
• Prepare your updated resume please include detailed past working experiences in point form, an executive summary about yourself in terms of experience, expertise, key achievements & highlight and your current & expected package.
• Apply through this application or send your resume to [email protected]. Regret to inform only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Aw San Mei
Direct Line: 8114 0688
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R22107719
Senior Solution Architect (Cloud) | Permanent Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.