Smart Communications Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
We are looking for a talented, business savvy technologist to join our APAC Solution Architect Team as a Presales Solution Consultant.
The Solution Architect Team plays a critical role throughout the customer life cycle, working closely with other Teams as and when required:
• Sales to design and sell business transforming solutions to clients that want to accelerate their business and reduce operational costs.
• Professional Services to ensure ‘The Vision Painted’ is delivered on-time and within budget.
• Customer Success and Support to ensure clients get the most out of their investment and are realizing the expected benefits
• Product so that the investments in the Solution portfolio continue to align with customer and market needs
The Presales Solution Consultant is responsible for discussing customer business problems, gathering functional & not-functional requirements, explaining Smart Communications’ value proposition, developing proposals, designing solution... architectures, and facilitating product demonstrations.
About Smart Communications
Smart Communications is a leading technology company focused on helping businesses engage in more meaningful customer conversations. Its Conversation Cloud™ platform uniquely delivers personalized, omnichannel conversations across the entire customer experience, empowering companies to succeed in today’s digital-focused, customer-driven world while also simplifying processes and operating more efficiently. Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves more than 650 customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Smart Communications’ Conversation Cloud platform includes the enterprise-scale customer communications management (CCM) power of SmartCOMMTM, forms transformation capabilities made possible by SmartIQTM and the trade documentation expertise of SmartDXTM. In 2021, the company acquired Assentis, a leading European software solutions provider specializing in customer communications management (CCM) with a focus on the financial services industry. To learn more, visit smartcommunications.com.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Understanding & evangelising Smart Communications solutions and industry offerings
• Conceptualisation and design of solutions for prospective and existing customers
• Preparation of business cases, solution briefs and presentations for solution walkthroughs and sales pitches
• Technical contribution to Proposals and Responses to RFI/RFP/RFTs
• Enabling customers to derive value from the proposed solutions
• Identifying, qualifying, and documenting requirements (functional/non-functional), constraints, dependencies and most importantly what success looks like.
• Recognising any minor gaps in our Portfolio and communicating this back through the right channel.
• Building tailored demonstrations and POCs as an aid to the sales process.
• Delivering presentations and solution demonstrations at Conferences and Events.
• Supporting the overall on-boarding of Smart Communications’ customers and partners.
• As a domain expert, be aware of industry trends, business drivers and regulatory initiatives
• Understanding competitive offerings and our differentiators in the market.
What we’re looking for:
Must have skills/experience:
• Solution Consulting / Presales or “Inhouse” experience in at least one of the following Industries/Verticals:
• Banking and Finance
• Wealth Management and Superannuation
• Referenceable experiences in projects involving ideally several of the following technology categories:
• Customer Communication Management (preferred)
• Forms/Workflow and Low-code/No Code platforms (preferred)
• Customer Experience
• Enterprise Content Management
• Integration, Orchestration and Middleware
• Customer Relationship Management (i.e. Salesforce or MS Dynamics)
• Hands-on experience with a broad range of digital technologies and concepts ideally including but not limited to:
• Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Hybrid and Server-less deployment architectures
• Identity/Single Sign-on standards such as SAML2.0 and OpenID Connect
• Integration/Data Exchange standards such as REST, SOAP, SFTP and SMTP
• Charting, Visualisation and Analytics platforms and libraries
• Mainstream and emerging Database and Storage technologies
• Customer Experience, User Experience and Journey Mapping
• Knowledge of XML, XSL/T and/or XSL-FO
• Proven history of playing the Solution Design/Architect role in mid-sized to large-scale transformation projects.
• Experience working in rapidly assembled, cross-functional, multi-organisation teams
• Willingness to share expertise and knowledge with colleagues, clients, and partners
• Ability to stay abreast of technology advances, competitor activities and market developments.
• Ability to quickly establish key facts, requirements to evaluate and propose solutions to business problems and process inefficiencies.
• Analytical and consultative approach to client interactions.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication and presentation skills (web & in- person) required.
• Personal management style that is collaborative in nature, pragmatic, and open/flexible to a rapidly changing environment.
• Confident, outcome-orientated mindset… aka a ‘can do - will do’ attitude.
• Available to travel within the region when required.
• Ability to work remotely.
We look for the following core competencies in everyone we hire:
• Analytical Ability – effectiveness in analysing situations and identifying key issues.
• Planning and execution – monitoring progress, taking action when necessary to rectify situations / meet deadlines.
• Proactive – taking responsibility for making things happen.
• Social Magnetism – taking actions, that show awareness of one’s own impact on others.
• Teamwork – collaborating with and promoting collaboration between different parts of the business.
• Technical expertise – keeping up to date technically within one’s own functional area.
• Adaptability – stability of performance under uncertainty and pressure.
• Communication & influence – using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to influence others positively to obtain agreement between different interests.
What’s the deal?
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive.
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including medical insurance, vision benefits, subsidised gym membership and 17 days holiday allowance.
Located at One Raffles Place in the heart of the city, our Singapore office houses other teams to that also support our customers – professional services consultants and local support teams . All our offices are a friendly, tight-knit environment of highly motivated professionals.
So if we interest you, please let us know by applying for this position and tell us all about yourself.
Please note: we only consider applicants with current legal right to work in the countries in which our positions are based. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
To learn more about Smart Communications visit:
Senior Solutions Architect Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.