McGinley Support Services Ltd
McGinley Support Services Ltd Telford United Kingdom
1 week ago
McGinley Support Services are looking for a Housing Management Officer for a temporary to permanent position we have in around the TeLford area.
The Housing Management Officer is responsible for ensuring void properties are maintained, managed, and prepared to receive families ensuring properties exceed the required move in standard. Close liaison with our local supply chain operatives to deliver a consistently good service.
• Drive improvements in health and safety management across the Area ensuring all staff work in line with Statutory and Mandatory Regulations as well as Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Assess every property within the area of responsibility at the start of the void period to ensure all tasks required to bring the property to the move in standard and improve the lived experience are captured and presented to the client for endorsement.
• Assurance of the ground maintenance contract within the area of responsibility ensuring... the grounds teams always remain contractually compliant.
• Assure void management activities by and supply chains to confirm properties remain safe and secure during void periods.
• Support DIO by conducting joint assurance activity.
• Ensure Facilities Condition Management surveys are conducted during the void period and data captured on the Computer Aided Facility Management system.
• Client and community engagement to establish a customer focused ethos to improve the lived experience of Service Families.
• Liaise with Performance and Continuous Improvement Coaches ensuring that any void performance concerns are captured, and improvement plans developed to deliver improvements.
• Provide advice and support to local DIO representatives ensuring effective collaborative relationships are established and any concerns are managed at the local level.
• Support the development of the supply chain void preparation team ensuring they continually meet the required preparation standards for properties at the Pre-Move In Check.
• Work collaboratively with supply chain operatives and Pinncale Housing Officers, supply chain operatives and other stakeholders.
• Drive improvements to the move in standard by identified the required billable works to meet the expectation of the client.
• Contribute to the production of FASP and CPS across the establishments within area of responsibility.
• Ensure operations are delivered efficiently and economically to promote a profitable business.
Role specific Requirements:
• Ensure void management assurance activity is conducted in line with contractual requirements.
• Ensure our local teams stay alert to the deterioration of neighborhood dynamics caused by Void properties and ensure action is taken or make recommendations to DIO when those actions are beyond our gift to resolve.
• Identify and promote best practice within the supply chain partner void preparation teams.
• Drive the improvement of customer satisfaction through effective management of void properties.
• Drive the billable works process to ensure all tasks required are documented, processed and approved in a timely manner.
• Photograph every property at the start and end of every void period and ensure the photographs are stored in the CAFM.
Skills & Experience Profile:
• Management of the operational delivery of Housing Property Management tasks.
• Planning and management of maintenance tasks.
• Detail orientated and experience of identifying opportunities to improve maintenance standards.
• Management of Safe Systems of Work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Working in a housing maintenance environment.
• Working with supply chain partners.
Training & Qualifications:
• Full and clean drivers license.
• Developed communication skills are required to influence internally and externally across the business.
• Lead by example across the contract and by achieving objectives and consistently demonstrating the Company values.
• Motivate local site team through clear, effective direction, delegation and decision making and strive for excellence in personal and site objectives.
• Make sound and timely decisions, using technical knowledge and practical experience.
• Build strong relationships with local MoD personnel and the end user to ensure excellent delivery of the contract.
• Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships, within the contract seeking to achieve benefits of joint value able to influence and negotiate effective delivery within the remit of the contract.
• Maintains high standards for quality and achievement in a changing environment and maintains focus to deliver results.
• Plan resources effectively and monitor against clear objectives, ensuring milestones and targets are met.
• Through the use of available technology produce and analyze data, maintain accurate records and identify problems within area of remit.
• Work in compliance with the clients processes and identify and share effective ways of working within the contract.
• Manage cost and value for money utilizing technical knowledge and experiential experience.
• Takes responsibility for the implementation of Health & Safety processes on site and shares effective ways of working within the contract.
• Demonstrate a sound understanding of Construction & Property Maintenance processes and maintain focus on site compliance to deliver results.
If you would like to apply for this position, please either apply directly to this advert or email me: [email protected] or you can call me on 01923 696 611
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry
Jobs in Telford United Kingdom
Housing Maintenance Officer Telford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.