Berkeley Scott Leicester United Kingdom
1 week ago
Salary: £12.00 - 14.73 per hour
Reference: HHO - LEI
HOTEL HOUSING OFFICER - MUST HAVE SUPPORT ROLE/ MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE - Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, we cannot accept applications over the phone - you need to apply online, we will not be accepting calls to apply for this role.
Berkeley Scott is currently working on an exclusive government contract to recruit “Hotel Housing Officers” in the Leicester area.
These roles are not for the faint hearted. The Housing Officers will be based at hotels which the government will be using exclusively for Asylum Seekers. The Housing Officers will be the point of contact between the hotel and the Asylum Seekers within the designated premises. You do not need any previous experience of working with Asylum Seekers or within a Housing role.
We currently have hotels across the East Midlands, West Midlands, Northwest, and Cumbria.
• Previous experience in a customer facing MANAGEMENT role
• Ideal... candidates will come from the support/care industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with multiple external agencies
• Ability to multitask
• Deal with difficult situations and always maintain a professional approach
• Available to work on a 4 days on, 4 days off shift pattern – 12 hour shifts and a mix of days and nights
• Car driver preferred
• Must be IT literate - word, excel, outlook etc
• Immediate Starts
• Current Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
• Enhanced DBS or willing to have a DBS
Due to government security clearance required, you must have lived permanently in the UK for a minimum of 5 years, you must hold a valid passport, you must hold or be willing to have a DBS check, and you must be able to provide proof of work within the UK in the past 3 years.
Full training and induction provided
Kellan Group (including all of our brands, Berkeley Scott, RK and Quantica) are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our websites
Jobs in Leicester United Kingdom
Hotel Housing Officer Leicester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.