Encompass LATC Ltd
Encompass LATC Ltd Sutton United Kingdom
1 week ago
£35,105 per annum + PRP + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/07/2023
Encompass delivers a wide range of services including adult social care and homelessness support.
For this job role, you will have demonstrable housing experience, be able to manage a caseload and be ready to join a great working environment where people matter.
For all successful appointments, we pay an introductory award of up to £3,500 (subject to terms & conditions) which goes some way to support with a job change.
See what our employees have to say about working at Encompass
In this job role you will:
• Provide advice and guidance to service users who have a homeless need
• Prepare support plans and achieve meaningful progression
• Identify individual needs and refer to suitable provision
• Manage a caseload of c35 service users
• Manage competing demands
• Work across other teams at Encompass e.g. floating support
We are looking for someone who has:
• At least 3 years experience in a similar job... role
• In depth knowledge of housing options and legislation
• Experience of providing support, advice and guidance in a complex environment
• A high level of competence
• The desire to progress within Encompass as it expands
What we offer:
• An introductory award of up to £3,500 (subject to terms & conditions)
• Performance Related Pay (PRP) - up to 10% of salary
• 6.5% employers' pension contribution
• Flexible working from the office in Sutton and home
• 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Regular wellbeing activities
All post holders must have the right to work in the UK, may be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service check and other relevant employment clearances. A copy of our policy on recruitment of Ex-Offenders is available on request.
These may be held in person.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a Cover Letter outlining why you are the right candidate for this job role
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.