Venture Corporation Ltd.
Venture Corporation Ltd. Singapore Singapore
6 days ago
Univac Precision Engineering Pte Ltd
Location: 211 Woodlands Avenue 9
#01-86 Woodlands Spectrum II
Responsible for financial management, ensuring that the company is in compliance with accounting standards, taxation and government regulations.
• Oversee the accounting, statutory consolidation of 3 entities’ accounts and monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reporting for the Company.
• Preparation of timely and accurate monthly and yearly accounts schedules and analysis.
• Perform financial review of finance operations including identifying cost optimization opportunities.
• Work with management to drive the improvement process for every segment of business operations.
• Provide financial analysis and advice to business units for decision making.
• Provide financial modeling necessary for business development and planning.
• Manage cash flow and working capital of the group.
• Review internal control and business... process to identify area for improvement.
• Formulate, review and implement procedures and policies.
• Liaise with auditors, tax agents and others relevant government authorities.
• Ensure compliance with accounting standards, tax regulations and other regulatory requirements.
• Manage transferred pricings for whole groups.
• Minimum Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent discipline and CPA.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience with at least 3 years in managerial capacity.
• Manufacturing experience and Big 4 audit experiences, plant and listed companies/MNCs experience desirables.
• Navision/SAP knowledge will be an advantage.
• Passion for business process efficiency and effectiveness.
• Able to work independently, good team player, managing people and meet tight deadlines.
• Highly effective, dynamic and proactive
Finance Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.