Employer details provided on application.
Employer details provided on application. Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
• Manager, Shared Service of Accounting and Reporting (Finance)
Manager, Shared Service of Accounting and Reporting (Finance)
May 4, 2023
Job Reference P7439 Job Description
Direct Search Global is working with a marine & offshore supplier in Singapore to fill a position of Manager, Shared Service of Accounting and Reporting (Finance) to be based at their Singapore office.
Head of Finance in HQ Singapore
• Lead and manage a team of 7 Accounts Executive.
• Manage all aspects of finance and corporate governance including financial, management and statutory reporting, financial planning and budgetary control, taxation, and risk management.
• Be the business partner for finance and accounting
• Ensure timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing meticulously.
• Perform financial analysis
• Take charge of inventory management
• Oversee timely AR and AP transactional processing, reconciliations, analysis of data and... reporting
• Ensure proper records of reconciliation after reviewing.
• Review of rebates and commission reports
• Take charge of Credit Management to reduce credit risks, including perform credit search, evaluate and assessment of customers
• Chair regular AR meetings, including with Key Account Managers
• Lead debt-collection efforts to meet target and minimise bad or doubtful debts
• Manage prioritisation of obligations due to suppliers and meet target
• Prepare cashflow forecast for the business
• Review and update business controls to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
• Establish and manage relationships with customers, suppliers, auditors, tax agent and the financial community
• Initiate, develop and execute new accounting policies, practices, and systems workflow where necessary; and improve existing accounting practices, policies, and systems
• Spearhead and oversee full spectrum of financial reports, including GL, balance sheet, and P&L.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Certified certificate such as CPA/CA/ACCA
• At least 10 years of experience in related field, of which 3 in managerial role
• Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP FICO is essential.
• Strong in accounting fundamentals, controls, processes, reporting, full spectrum of accounts functions, bank statement reconciliation and internal & external auditor management
• Experience in leading the shared service team is a plus
• An analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal
• A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
• Strong analytical skills and concern for quality, problem solving and coordination skills
• Good understanding of IFRS and Singapore tax rules
• Ability with Ms Power
BI or similar tools is a plus
• Proficient in Advanced MS Excel, Microsoft Office especially Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Maintain a high level of accuracy and integrity for deliverables
• Candidates with experience in the marine, offshore sector will have added advantage
Manager, Shared Service of Accounting and Reporting/Finance Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.