CHINA RAILWAY TUNNEL GROUP CO., LTD. (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
CHINA RAILWAY TUNNEL GROUP CO., LTD. (SINGAPORE BRANCH) Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Financial manager Singapore jobs
Jobs by CHINA RAILWAY TUNNEL GROUP CO., LTD. (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.