VIEM GROUP PTE. LTD.
VIEM GROUP PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
• Prepare full sets of accounts and financial management reports.
• Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements.
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
• Ensure accuracy and all reporting deadlines are met.
• Ensure daily sales report are tabulated and submitted to management on time.
• Ensure all inter-company transactions are timely captured and reconciled.
• Perform quarterly GST submission.
• Responsible for closing of all accounting modules.
• Responsible for day-to-day Accounts Payable and Receivable duties.
• Management of cash flow and credit control.
• Maintain and update subsidiaries cash book.
• Bank reconciliation, cheque preparation and internet banking payment.
• Handle petty cash and process expenses claim.
• Ensure proper maintenance and filing of documents.
• Follow-up and resolve discrepancies in invoices promptly with internal and external parties.
• Prepare... supporting schedules for audit and management purposes.
• Coordinate with all departments and provide administrative support.
• Provide guidance, advice & support to the accounts team (including subsidiaries) at the operational level.
• Prepare & assist in the yearly budget and IT-Related issues.
• Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
Nice to Have(s)
• Minimum a bachelor’s degree / CA / ACCA
• Minimum 4 years of accounting experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Xero
• Able to work together as a team
Assistant Finance Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.