Teach Queensland <!-- -->-<!-- -->
Teach Queensland <!-- -->-<!-- --> Brisbane QLD Australia
2 weeks ago
Full Job Description
Bracken Ridge State High School offers a safe and supportive learning environment for all our students where they are immersed in an environment of opportunity and aspiration.
Our growing school is large enough to provide the breadth and depth of study options for students, but small enough to ensure that we know each child, what their strengths are and what we can do to help them achieve their aspirations.
What are the key responsibilites of the role?
• The successful applicant will have skills in Materials and Technologies Specialisations in the junior and middle school and a willingness to learn and work in a team.
It would to the applicants advantage of they have the capability to teach in Materials and Technologies Specialisations up to Year 10.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a... range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
• A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
• Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please CLICK HERE.
• In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please CLICK HERE.
• Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
How to apply: Please note: If you are Permanent Teacher with the Department of Education, you must have your current Principal's endorsement to apply for this position.
• Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
• Enter your personal details
• Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees (one of whom is your current supervisor) and a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role under "How You Will Be Assessed"
• Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
• *Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Teacher - Secondary - Industrial Design & Technology - Bracken... Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.