Zellis Bristol United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
About the role
As a Product Manager you'll be part of our Product Management team who are pivotal to growing our products and services in line with our strategic goals. You'll work alongside other Product Managers, Designers, Engineers and business stakeholders to create effective and innovative capabilities across our industry leading HR applications and services. With your passion for product vision and technology you’ll be key in making sure our customers have a positive experience.
As a Product Manager you'll be very familiar with the functional needs of Zellis’ customers and Zellis’ strategy in meeting those and can translate this into new product and feature solutions. Your business mindset helps you prioritise new solutions in the development backlog, with the products or set of features in a product achieving high customer NPS, appropriately high usage and low support tickets, leading to low customer churn and strong onboarding.
Why work for us?
We're leaders in HR ... Payroll. Our purpose is to power exceptional employee experiences so that our customers and their people do better. Our multi-award-winning products pay over five million employees a year, with almost half (42%) of the FTSE 100, 50% of the top retailers and 30% of the top universities in the UK & Ireland as customers, making us the largest providers of Payroll & HR software and managed services.
We believe that great software should have the same effect on the user as magic – it makes them ask the question, “how did they do that?” Our bar for the software we build is not just to be good but to create truly magical experiences, whilst also delivering precision and choice for our customers.
Sounds good? Here's what you'll be doing:
• Product discovery: Working closely with Product Design to ensure that we are solving the right problems in the right way. Leveraging data such as NPS and usage to supplement customer and market research to support this.
• Product prioritisation: Turning the product vision into action by driving a backlog validated by customer insight. Working with the Engineering teams to ensure that planned work is underpinned by clear user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Product delivery: Acting as Product Owner within the scrum team, helping to remove blockers and ensure that product delivery is on time and meets customer needs.
• Product go-to-market: Working with other Zellis teams in line with the Zellis repeatable release model to ensure successful product release.
• Product in-life: Evangelism and supporting business stakeholders and customers to ensure that the value of the product is fully realised.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience as a digital Product Manager or Business Analyst - experience within HR software or services an added bonus.
• Able communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
• A passion for solving problems.
• Strategic and structured thinking to support decision making.
• Ability to build strong relationships within Zellis and with partners.
• A growth mindset, challenging team members to move to best practice and being open to learning from others.
• Smart and restlessly curious to learn new products, technology and business processes (with a solid understanding of these and the commercials of a software organisation).
• Experience working with Azure DevOps desirable.
• Previous Scrum Master experience also useful.
Benefits and culture
• A competitive base salary that we'll discuss with you on application.
• 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off and the opportunity to buy additional holiday.
• Private medical insurance, life assurance 4x salary, and enhanced pension scheme with company contributions up to 8.5%.
• A huge range of additional flexible benefits across financial & personal wellbeing, lifestyle & leisure.
• A flexible working environment – you'll be based remotely and will enjoy working from home but will also be flexible to visit both Zellis and customer offices as required.
• Please talk to us if you require any specific flexible working arrangements and we'll happily explore the possibilities.
Zellis is the leading provider of payroll and HR solutions for the UK & Ireland. Together with Benefex and Moorepay we form the Zellis Group, serving a vast array of companies across every vertical and industry. Our purpose is to power exceptional employee experiences so that our customers and their people do better.
We have over 50 years of heritage and industry experience – and we’ve been ahead of the curve throughout. More than half a century ago, we were founded as Peterborough Data Processing. Quite a lot has changed since then – not least our name. We were acquired by Northgate, becoming NorthgateArinso in 2007 and NGA Human Resources UK and Ireland in 2014, where we were joined by Moorepay. In 2018, the UK and Ireland division was sold to Bain Capital and now we operate as a standalone company, Zellis. After acquiring Benefex, we’re now even better equipped to serve the complex needs of our customers.
Our vision is to be the clear leader in pay, reward, analytics, and people experiences. We’re proud of our culture and we work hard to create an environment where people want to join, belong to, and be part of a progressive organisation. Our values, which were defined with input from all of our 2,000 colleagues, are not empty words on a poster:
• Unstoppable together.
• Always learning.
• Make it count
Jobs in Bristol United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.