Sweatcoin United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 week ago
Sweatcoin’s mission is to inspire a healthier planet by motivating our 140M+ users to be more physically active; leveraging behavioural science, extrinsic rewards and intrinsic health benefits to get the world moving.
As Senior Product Managers at Sweatcoin you’ll own a meaningful portion of the user experience. Day-to-day you’ll:
• Lead a squad, including a designer and engineers, collectively owning your squad mission and making gains on your North-Star. By ‘own’, we really do mean ‘own’; we promote a MACRO-management culture to allow talented PMs to thrive and be truly impactful.
• You’ll be responsible for driving vision and strategy in your squad, delivered through a prioritised roadmap, with an emphasis on taking big bets and iterating fast.
• You’ll be shipping A/B tests and new features at a high cadence; we’re extremely data-driven, so every decision is underpinned by rigorous testing and analysis.
• You’ll be the cheerleader for your squad; communicating the goals, wins and... learnings to the rest of the company.
• As a Senior PM you’ll act as a mentor/coach for other PMs and Junior PMs at Sweatcoin
• You’ll collaborate with User Research, Data Science and Product Marketing teams to help your squad in delivering delightful, customer-centric experiences.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of previous experience building customer-centric products that you’re proud to talk about. If you fit that description then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN:
• Remote-friendly & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, our core hours are (10:00-16:00 GMT)
• Stock options after 12 months of employment (50% of Basic Salary)
• Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 2 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas and insurance for you and your partner/family.
• Team building abroad in exciting locations!
• 20 days holiday (excluding public holiday) + Week off at Christmas
• 1 extra day off, for each year of service (up to 5)
• Two office locations, London and Lisbon, in case you'd like to work from the office sometime
• Wellbeing program, (up to 2 counselling session per month)
• Health Insurance, for our employees joining outside UK or PT you have a 1000€ yearly allowance
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Senior Product Manager United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.