Maldonado-Burkett LLP Buford GA Georgia
6 days ago
Maldonado-Burkett, LLP (M-B), a Texas based Engineering firm established in 2007, has an immediate opening in Buford, GA. M-B nurtures a culture where team members are supported, included, and empowered to make meaningful decisions. We have steadily grown to six offices across Texas and Georgia with almost 100 team members. We offer generous opportunities for career development and... growth. If you are looking for an opening where you can make an immediate impact, we welcome your application.
The appropriately qualified applicant for the Senior Traffic Signal Technician will be able to demonstrate a proficiency in traffic signal or electrical maintenance, trouble shooting and repairs. The incumbent can look forward to working with a large team of technical experts on a multi-million-dollar traffic operations program dedicated to actively operating and maintaining traffic signals in GDOT Districts 6.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Senior Traffic Signal Technician:
The work performed may include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Perform troubleshooting and repair of traffic signal and communications equipment and prepare reports;
• Perform Tier 1 and Tier 2 traffic signal preventive maintenance, including verifying equipment functionality, checking proper signal head heights, cleaning cabinet, changing filter, checking grounding, clearing adjacent vegetation, etc.;
• Assess performance of traffic signal and communications equipment and prepare reports;
• Perform maintenance engineering inspections (MEI) of traffic signals that are under construction or repair by other contractors. Coordinate with contractors and verify traffic signal construction work is being completed properly.
• Assist timing engineers in implementing coordinated traffic signal timing plans;
• Effectively manage assigned tasks and be in responsible charge of task activities and schedule;
• Coordinate effectively with project teammates, agency staff, contractors, and other consultants;
• Interact professionally with clients (internal and agency staff) and ensure clients are highly satisfied with task performance;
• Collect traffic data from the field, including intersection lane measurements, grades, and signal phasing;
• Work area primarily in GDOT District 6; will also periodically support work in GDOT District 1;
• Reports to Project Manager.
Minimum Education and Experience for Senior Traffic Signal Technician:
• A high school diploma or GED equivalent and any combination of education and experience equivalent to a certification from an accredited technical college in engineering, military or communications provider, electronics, telecommunications, computer science or a related field;
• 5+ years of experience in traffic signal monitoring and maintenance;
• Basic computer skills, including email management, basic spreadsheet operations, and word processing;
• Prefer IMSA Level II or higher certification for Senior Traffic Signal Technicians;
• Must possess a valid driver's license;
Desired Skills for Senior Traffic Signal Technician:
• Familiarity with the Linux-based traffic control software, MaxTime & MaxView
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the proficient use of MS Office tools and work well in a team environment;
• Maintain effective work relationships.
Per Hour: $33 - $38 based on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-Time, In-Field
Are you seeking an opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge? Look no further and apply today.
Full Time Benefits:
• Health / Dental / Vision with Employer Contribution
• Employer Matched 401(k)
• Health Savings Account
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays and PTO Accrual
• Professional Development Opportunities
Conditions of Employment:
• Applicant will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Record Check. Satisfactory driving records are required for driving company or personal vehicles and motor driven equipment to conduct company business.
• Applicant must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Safety impact employees will be subject to additional drug and alcohol testing throughout his/her employment.
• As part of its employment process, M-B may procure or have prepared a criminal background check. An applicant with an unsatisfactory criminal background check report is ineligible to be hired for the position for which the report is initiated.
• If hired, applicant must provide document(s) within three (3) days of hire date that establish identity and employment eligibility. A complete list of acceptable documents is on file with the local Texas Workforce Commission office or
M-B is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Buford GA USA
Senior Traffic Signal Technician Buford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.