University of Exeter
University of Exeter Exeter United Kingdom
1 week ago
UPP, Full Time; Permanent
UPP currently has an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our team. This is a permanent position working 37.5 hours per week from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday - with a hire target date of May 31st 2023.
Apply here: Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)
A successful university campus is about so much more than buildings. It’s about the environment, the atmosphere and the people – creating that sense of home that will help students feel safe, secure, and help them thrive. At UPP, we understand just how important this is and that’s why at each of the universities we partner with we have a dedicated onsite team offering a range of facilities management services designed to support the safety of the building and ensure students enjoy a high quality of life throughout their stay.
Here at UPP we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our Exeter University team.
This is a permanent position working 37.5 hours per... week 9.00am to 5.00pm. The salary is £22,074.68 per annum.
The Helpdesk Administrator works with the Helpdesk Supervisor to provide and deliver an effective and customer focussed service for all University Partners, sub-contractors and UPP team members.
Role responsibilities include:
• Assist the helpdesk to run a computer based property management database monitoring all reactive work and planned maintenance and housekeeping jobs.
• Ensure all works are completed within the agreed Service Level Agreements
• Ensure all relevant planned and statutory maintenance is undertaken at the agreed time and the necessary documentation and certification obtained
• Provide analysis of services and data, when required
• Assist the management team in the administration of student recharges and moveout charges, ensuring all data collated is accurate
• Liaise with the University regarding recharges and move out damages
• Provide first line liaison with the University Administration and provide an effective customer focused point of contact for all University Partners, sub-contractors and UPP team members
• Attend meetings as required and take minutes where necessary
• Liaise as necessary with the university client, university helpdesk, sub-contractors, UPPRSL staff and residents
• To provide absence cover to the reception team, as well as additional support when the need arises
We are looking for you to have worked in a similar role and environment and have great customer service, organisation and administrative skills, along with an attention to detail and the passion to do a great job.
You will also be flexible to work (with notice) additional hours when the needed, especially during the main student arrival and departure weekends.
We truly care about the experience of our residents and invite you to join our friendly team and help make a positive difference to students living away from home in our accommodation.
What we offer:
In return, we are offering a fun and interesting environment to work in with a competitive salary and a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance, pension, training, two paid volunteering days each year, cycle to work scheme, store discounts, as well as discounts from a variety of top retailers, restaurants gyms and more.
Our people are at the heart of how we operate.
We welcome all applications and recognise the value of having a diverse and inclusive culture, which reflects the communities we work with and has a positive impact on our people, our student residents, and our university partners, for the benefit of all.
Innovation, Sustainability, Community, Partnership and Respect are our core values. These outline what is important to our business and our people.
We are a team with energy, pace and passion; if that sounds like you, apply today.
For details of the full job description, contact Lauren Radford at [email protected]
Helpdesk Administrator Exeter jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.