Motus Corporation Cape Town South Africa
5 days ago
We are hiring a hardworking Renault New Vehicle Sales Manager - Nissan Renault Menlyn to join our growing team at Motus Corporation in Menlyn, Pretoria.
Growing your career as a Full Time Renault New Vehicle Sales Manager - Nissan Renault Menlyn is a great opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, decision-making and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Renault New Vehicle Sales Manager - Nissan Renault Menlyn at Motus Corporation today!
Location - Province/Area
Location - Country
Nissan Renault Menlyn currently holds a vacancy for a Renault New Vehicle Sales Manager.
The Renault New Vehicle Sales Manager is fully responsible for the management of the Renault New Vehicle department, maximizing sales and profitability to achieve targets and sales forecast commitments, and ensuring customer satisfaction and retention through the execution of the sales process.
Applicants are... welcome to apply internally directly to the below link by no later than 14/05/2022.
Should your application be short-listed, you will be contacted for an interview and/ or a psychometric assessment. If you have not received an invitation to attend an interview by 16/05/2022 , please consider your application unsuccessful.
Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of Motus Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in our workplaces but the country as a whole. This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, we encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant position.
Specific Role Responsibilities
Specifications for these positions will be discussed if a candidate is invited for an interview.
The responsibilities of a Renault New Vehicle Sales Manager include the following tasks:
• Maximizing sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers to meet sales forecast.
• Developing the necessary sales organization to meet sales and profitability objectives.
• Ensuring optimum stock of vehicles on premises.
• Ensuring cost control to budget within the department.
• Ensure adequate product display material is available.
• Review all pricing policies, discounts and “trade-in” dealing to maintain Dealership profitability.
• Monitor financial performance of sales department weekly.
• Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with timeously and effectively.
• Ensure that departmental customer satisfaction/ expectation targets are met.
• Ensure direct and indirect costs remain within Company prescribed parameters.
• Establish the staffing levels and the training required to achieve sales objectives.
• Ensure that all floorplan activities are monitored.
• Ensure stock level is kept within company policy requirements.
• Maximize sale of back-end products.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Qualifications and Experience needed:
• Previous Vehicle Sales Manager Experience
• Must have internet leads/ sales experience
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Computer literate
• Multi-tasking ability
• Valid Driver’s License with no endorsements
• Good communication skills
• Strong admin management skills
• A team player
• Must be able to maintain and be a constant high performer
Benefits of working as a Renault New Vehicle Sales Manager - Nissan Renault Menlyn in Menlyn, Pretoria:
● Learning opportunities
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Renault New Vehicle Sales Manager - Nissan Renault Menlyn - Start Now Cape Town jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.