EPAM Systems Sofia Bulgaria
5 days ago
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for designing complex Cloud solutions? Are you able to guide and advise business and IT teams on creating new Cloud-native applications and services? Do you have strong soft skills, solid stakeholder management and technology governance experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they are able to... operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first world?
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT.
What You’ll Do
• Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
• Enable AWS, Azure or GCP cloud journey, analyze TCO and create a business case, make the Cloud dream become reality
• Design and prototype cloud solutions, create solution architecture document covering deep technical aspects of the implementation
• Create a unified strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation, and operations
• Analyze existing application portfolios, develop next-gen application architecture, transformation, and modernization roadmap
• Conduct cloud solutions architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
• Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
• Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed
• Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organizational challenges of Cloud transformation
• Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including RFP processing, proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
• Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
• Create thought leadership on cloud solutions and hybrid clouds
• Serve as a cloud evangelist, consult and provide technical guidance on cloud solutions design, build, governance, security, operations and cost control best practices
What You Have
• Avid technologist, with deep expertise in modern cloud architecture and history of successful implementation of complex AWS, Azure or GCP solutions
• Designing and building applications using container and serverless technologies
• Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and high availability
• Deep expertise in solution architecture including web services, relational and non-relational databases, front-end and/or back-end technologies
• Good exposure to Agile software development methodologies and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration (CI) and automated deployment
• Experience working with highly scalable, performant and mission critical architectures
• Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
• Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Relevant cloud certifications are highly desirable
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Opportunity to engineer your future
• Personal development program that will allow you to be valued for your strengths
• Wide range of professional trainings and workshops
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time
• Collaborate in a multicultural environment and exchange best practices with colleagues around the world
• Varied social benefits; Sports, Transportation and Health programs
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities
• Modern office in the new Infinity Tower business center
• Remote By Design™ - we provide you with virtual working environment making you able to be productive and work from any location – being your home, a nice sunny terrace, summer or any of the EPAM offices all around the globe
Great! What's Next?
• Send us your up-to-date CV or LinkedIn profile, representing your skills and past projects’ achievements
• We’ll get in touch with you and help you ensure you’ve identified the most suitable role we have for you based on your strengths and passion
• We’ll invite you for follow up technical conversations with your potential future colleagues and/or project, which can be done face to face in a calm meeting room at our office or via video conferencing call from your cozy place
• At the end we will align how we can best proceed further in a mutual agreement
• Want to prepare better and Grow yourself? Check our training and development resources and tailor your own PDP – free for any passionate IT professional here
Cloud Solution Architect (AWS, Azure or GCP) Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.