Labcorp Manila Metro Manila Philippines
1 week ago
The Manager is mainly responsible for managing a defined group of locally/centrally/regionally or globally based Site Readiness employees to ensure consistent, timely and high quality delivery of regulatory, start-up and maintenance activities.
Essential Job Duties:
• Partners and collaborates with peers across the organization in order to achieve client-centric delivery in a matrix organization. In particular, collaboration across all stakeholders within Site Readiness.
• Mentors and advises staff in their day to day work
• Assesses staffing and resourcing needs to ensure maximum staff utilization
• Allocate team members to projects as required, based on experience and availability.
• Interviews, evaluates and recruits new staff as required while providing recruitment and retention initiatives for existing staff
• Identifies staff training and development needs and ensures requirements are met.
• Manages employee performance and employee development in a proactive manner.
•... Responsible for detailed performance review and management of assigned direct reports, including Annual Performance Management and Development (PMD) and Individual Development Plan (IDP).
• Promotes, reviews and evaluates quality and performance metrics (individual and/or project specific) and ensures these are adequately documented and communicated. If needed the Manager puts adequate actions/mitigation plans in place
• Contribute to the development of the group through participating in and/or leading process improvement initiatives.
• Ensure project deliverables are completed within agreed project specific timelines and in accordance with sponsor expectations and in compliance with SOPs and/or other quality and regulatory requirements
• Serve as an issue escalation point for concerns either from the external/internal project team members or other staff.
• Participate in client-hosted audits (for completed/active project(s)) and audit responses, attending project specific audits and pre-qualification audits.
As applicable and assigned by management:
• Provide support to Business Development, including providing information for RFI and RFP responses, and bid defense meetings. Attend bid defense meetings if required.
• Review financial performance of allocated employees (which may include but is not limited to: resource assignment, revenue forecast and recognition, pricing, budgets, change orders and profit margins).
• May provide oversight of transactional clients
• Coordinate and Lead Project/Country Reviews
• Perform any other duties as required by the department.
• Where applicable, maintain awareness of current regulatory legislation, guidance and practice related to country delivery. Evaluate the impact of clinical/regulatory changes on business operations and oversee internal regulatory intelligence database updates. May advise on country strategy for project delivery and regulatory strategy.
• Five (5) or more years of drug development and clinical research experience (pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO), preferably including three (3) or more years project management/line management responsibility / preferably in Study Start-up.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
• Ability to utilize resources effectively.
• Financial awareness
• Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system.
• Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions.
• Experience mentoring junior level staff.
• Good communication, planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to negotiate and liaise with clients in a professional manner.
• Ability to present to staff at all levels.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement
Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Manager, Site Readiness Manila jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.