Droisys California PA United States
1 week ago
Droisys Agency Description
Amazing things happen when we work in environments where everyone feels a sense of belonging and has the opportunity to succeed. Droisys is a technology company, services provider, and creative agency. At Droisys, we help the biggest brands in the industry accelerate their digital initiatives, from strategy and planning through execution. Join us to challenge yourself... grow your career, and accomplish work that matters.
Our client is a top three technology company, famed for their smartphones, and known globally as one of the world’s most innovative, cutting-edge, and beloved brands (hereafter, the Company ).
What We Are Looking For
Droisys is seeking an experienced Copywriter to develop compelling, brand-driven copy for our ‘always on’ digital channels –
• This position is onsite in Culver City, CA on a hybrid schedule (2-3 days/week in office). LA metro candidates are strongly preferred.
• This is a contract position , where you would work as a freelancer at the Company on our Droisys W2.
• This is assignment starts as a one-month project, with subsequent extensions on a quarterly basis.
You are a skilled Digital Marketing Copywriter (emphasis on paid performance) to join the design team and support across multiple services. You are expected to create copy that ranges from headlines to social media, animated & static banners and digital & design assets. The copywriter is expected to have control of the projects from initial concept stages to the finished product.
• Accomplished and experienced copywriter with 2-5 years of experience
• Ability to tell a product story in a few words - especially for digital products and services
• Someone who's adept at creating thoughtful, smart, and sometimes funny and always succinct copy for major brands
• Ideally, you have worked in an agency, or an in-house marketing team
• Experience delivering print and digital creative copy is a must, above the line advertising is a bonus
• Must be comfortable writing for different mediums and juggling multiple writing deadlines
• Experience writing for paid social, organic social experience is a plus
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
• Experience crafting and proofreading effective SEM copy is a plus
• You'll be primarily responsible for crafting compelling short and long copy for the brand design team related to Client Services products and will collaborate with senior designers to develop compelling stories that reflect each brand's unique personality
• From fully integrated campaigns and digital storytelling to in-product marketing and messaging, you will bring fresh thinking and your passion for writing to excel on every deliverable
• You'll be expected to present work during creative review sessions with creative leadership teams and senior brand managers/directors
• You will work closely with project managers and the creative director to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met
• Bachelor's degree required
Droisys is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. Droisys believes in diversity, inclusion, and belonging, and we are committed to fostering a diverse work environment.
California PA USA
Jobs in California PA United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.