RPS Group Cork Ireland
5 days ago
Senior Project Engineers - Electrical
Due to continued expansion, RPS has great career opportunities for Electrical Building Services Design Engineers.
If you do not have a relevant Engineering degree (Electrical, Building Services, Energy) please do not apply.
RPS have an excellent reputation and a proven track record in the following fields: Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, Energy, and Public Lighting sectors in Ireland and abroad.
We are looking to recruit Senior Project Electrical Engineers for our offices in Cork & Galway, including options for hybrid and remote working arrangements.
About the Role:
• Design of electrical building services and infrastructure
• Tendering and Coordination of design activities in conjunction with project design teams.
• Working directly with clients and project engineers to lead technical solutions.
• Lead Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design... development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
• Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects.
• Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services & Design
• Degree in Electrical, Building Services or Energy Engineering
• 4/5+ years relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
• Knowledge & experience of current Electrical Design standards
• Experience in AutoCAD, Revit and MS Office Suite Software, and also specialist electrical design software packages (e.g., Amtech, Dialux)
• Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management.
• A good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team.
• Excellent level of attention to detail.
• Applicants are expected to be Chartered Engineer status or working towards same.
• Lead Engineering Design on Projects as part of an integrated project team.
• Design and specification of Electrical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards.
What we offer you:
We will give you the opportunity to work with some of the best talent in this industry. We offer you a work environment that encourages collaboration and innovative thinking to drive solutions-based outputs that deliver sustainable benefit for our clients, their projects and the environment. We also actively encourage global mobility opportunities for our talented people, enabling us to deliver interconnected sectors and services, and make RPS a great place to do great work.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 23 days holiday increasing with service + bank holidays, Company pension scheme, Disability Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships and Sponsored Education.
RPS is a leading international professional services company providing management, engineering, planning, environmental, sustainability and communications consultancy, employing over 600 staff in Ireland with a global staff of 4,000 plus employees across UK, Europe, US and Australia We benefit from the scale of business that allows us to work on large and/or exciting projects and, at the same time, we retain the local presence in our markets which fosters positive engagement with our clients.
We define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world. Connecting with our global expertise we make it easy for our clients to create winning solutions for their communities and their clients. By being confidently pragmatic we solve problems that matter. We make complex easy.
#LI-TH1 #LI-REMOTE #LI-HYBRID
Our commitment to Diversityand InclusionMindful that a truly inclusiveorganization must make appropriate use of talent on a global basis and withoutunnecessary barriers, we are committed to embedding diversity and inclusionprinciples in all People processes in order to be as diverse as the communitiesand clients we work with, thereby securing, developing, and retaining the bestavailable talent for the company's future.
Our approach to Diversityand InclusionOur people live our purpose,deliver our promise, and demonstrate our behaviours every day. Our behavioursdefine who we are. Developed by our people, they underpin everything that wedo. They create the memorable experiences we are known for and make RPS a greatplace to do great work.
'Stronger Together' is one ofour five core behaviours and it is inherent in creating an inclusive workplace:
'We are respectful,acknowledge diversity, and recognise the potential and contribution ofeveryone. We bring out the best in one another, always assuming best intent.People who learn and grow thrive in our business, sharing in our success.'
Recruitment AgenciesWe have a Preferred Supplier List oftrusted partners to assist us when required and do not acknowledge anyspeculative CVs or unsolicited candidate introductions from agencies not onthis list. Please refer to the careers page on our website if you require anyfurther information
Senior Project Engineers - Electrical Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.