Box Amsterdam Netherlands
1 week ago
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As the leader in cloud content management, Box helps enterprises transform how people work together. With Box Sign, we are enabling all businesses to manage their e-signature document flows in the same place where content... lives. The team is growing very fast to bring Sign to all the customers using Box and to simplify their needs of signing critical business documents.
Hence the reason we are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager, driven by the idea of building a team that is focused on delivering transformational Box Sign features that will blow our customers' minds. This implementation is a game-changer, not only for Box users but also for the entire eSignature market. If this sounds like an exciting challenge to you, come join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead a team of 15-20 seasoned and savvy engineers in the Netherlands, the U.S. and Poland.
• Organize and run stand ups, sprint planning, 1:1s, technical discussions and other team meetings.
• Define teams' objectives and key results and ensure it aligns with Box's business goals.
• Set out teams' roadmap, execution plans and take ownership of delivery.
• Align, coach and inspire team members to excel on Box values.
• Guide the professional growth of engineers, providing relevant and timely career guidance and feedback.
WHO YOU ARE
• You have 7+ years experience leading engineering teams and cross-functional projects.
• You have 10+ years technical experience building full stack web applications or distributed systems.
• You have keen interest in helping people grow their careers.
• You have people-oriented leadership style.
• You are passionate about technology and like to stay updated with the latest trends.
• You are able to build alignment and execute on new technical ideas.
• You are excited about changing the way world signs.
HOW WE WORK
• Agile management - Scrum
• Issue tracking tool - Jira
• Knowledge repository - GitHubEnterprise/Confluence/StackOverflow
• Code reviews - GitHubEnterprise
• Version control system - GIT
TOOLS WE'RE USING
• Build server - Jenkins
• Virtualization - Docker
• Provisioning - Terraform/Terragrunt
• Cloud infrastructure - GCP/AWS
• Operating system - Linux, macOS
• Databases - PostgreSQL
PERCENTAGE OF TIME SPENT
• Management activities - 60%
• 1on1 meetings - 20%
• Team meetings - 20%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.
Box focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Storage, and Flash Storage. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, and London. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Box has raised $564.06M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.
You can view their website at http://www.box.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Amsterdam Netherlands (+1 other)
Senior Engineering Manager, Box Sign, Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.