Cynare Ltd Castricum Netherlands
1 week ago
Dynamic full time developer position to become a key member of our software development team and front-line support where you will be working with the latest Microsoft full technology stack, including web applications.
Does this sound promising to you? Send us a message! The listing
We are looking for a developer with at least two years' experience to join our team, working closely with our CIO in the Netherlands office (Castricum). This is a permanent role. You will become a key member of our front-line support and software development team.
Our Clients are often in direct competition with each other, so all members of our team need to exhibit complete confidentiality at all times.
Hier gaan we vanuit
• Good communication skills are a must
• The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time using an agile methodology with ever-changing scopes and deadlines is required
• You will need to be flexible, patient, able to work independently as well as part of a team, and be able... to interpret rough outlines and design systems, consulting with other developers and functional designers
• Education HBO level (Netherlands) Degree level (UK) Languages
• Fluent English is a must
• Microsoft 365 Word Excel
• Microsoft SQL server
• SQL (transact SQL)
• Scripting languages
• A good understanding of, or the ability to learn, new scripting languages, is extremely advantageous
Require at least a basic understanding of the following:
• REST APIs
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• ASP .Net/ASP .Net Core C#
• 40 hour work week
• Initial 6 month probation contract
• Valid permit to work in the Netherlands where required
• 1 month minimum notice period
• Travel expenses to cost of monthly train card
• Work solely for Cynare
• Cynare to provide equipment needed to perform the job. To be returned on leaving.
About Cynare Ltd:
We are an expanding specialist software and consulting firm, providing solutions to professional services firms Rapid development is needed, to keep up with new and frequently changing requirements We are seen as problem-solvers who never shy away from a challenge You will be joining a friendly team with a keen interest in your continuing professional development As part of our team, your hard work will be rewarded by a competitive rate of pay and flexible working We operate from the UK and Netherlands, with most development taking place in the Netherlands
• The average age is 39.
• Currently working in 2 offices
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.