MatchaTalent Dhahran Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
6 days ago
About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a Mechanical Stationary Equipment Engineer to join our Global Manufacturing Excellence Team within our Global Manufacturing Support Department (GMSD). GMSD is a multi-disciplinary organization with interface to technical, and in some... cases business, support requirements of Domestic Refining & NGL Fractionation Admin Area and This Company Affiliates. Its function caters mainly to the technical needs of Global Manufacturing, operating facilities management, and driving the performances of operating facilities in executing corporate programs and initiatives towards operational excellence and value creation. Your primary role will be to provide technical support to operating facilities, projects, technology deployment, and talent development of new Stationary Equipment Engineers. You will conduct special studies and analysis in a specialized asset integrity field, such as necessary mechanical calculations for piping, pressure vessel, shell and tube heat exchangers, air cooler fin fans, branch reinforcement, MAWP, hydrotest pressure, rating and/or de-rating, fitness for service to evaluate flaws or damage, pipe stress analysis, flange calculations, and perform nozzle calculations.
• Perform field troubleshooting.
• Participate in major T&Is and emergency plant shutdowns.
• Provide technical support to maintenance support organizations.
• Develop repair procedures as required.
• Provide engineering support to repair hydrocarbon leaks, review and approve the bolted clamp calculations and design made by the specialized leak sealing contractor companies to maintenance prior to field installation.
• Review detailed drawings and material specifications from Layout Group for piping modifications as requested.
• Participate in HAZOP Studies review.
• Perform piping mechanical calculations, such as minimum wall thickness for internal and external pressure, MAWP calculations, hydrotest pressure, rating and/or de-rating of piping circuits by and fitness for service.
• As requested, perform mechanical and hydraulic assessment to equipment skids like for example Pumps Flushing Oil System (Piping, Exchangers, filters, oil container, etc.).
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field is required
• Minimum 15 years of experience in asset integrity of stationary equipment in the refinery and/or petrochemical industries
• Minimum 10 years of field experience working on major turnarounds and field troubleshooting
• Thorough knowledge of best engineering practices and solid industry codes and standards (ASME, API, NACE, ASTM, ISO)
• Proficiency in engineering software such as Caesar II
• Familiarity with API standards such as API 510, API 530, API 570, API 579, API 661 is essential
• Understanding of ASME section VII and VIII is also required
Dhahran Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Dhahran Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Mechanical Stationary Equipment Engineer Dhahran Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.