TMC: Therapy Management Corporation
TMC: Therapy Management Corporation Sedan KS United States
1 week ago
Therapy doesn’t just make a living; it makes a difference...
We’re welcoming new Occupational Therapists who are ready to join something greater than just a company – someone who is prepared to make giving back the core of everything they do. That commitment we hold extends to how we treat our team members, too – helping you enhance your skills, remain current on regulations and new technology, and advance your personal and professional growth.
As the Occupational Therapist on our team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Maintaining accurate records of patient care.
• Reporting billing information.
• Providing direct patient care as prescribed (including evaluations and treatment planning).
• Providing supervision and guidance for support personnel.
Monitoring, interpreting, and reporting treatment outcomes.
You'll be given opportunities for in-service education to team members and the community and participating in both professional and community activities. If you seek a company that invests in you – and gives you the tools to support your community, you've found it.
• Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program, as well as state licensure.
• Able to perform proper body mechanics without posing a risk of injury to self or others.
• Ability to lift and control 50+ pounds.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer
Sedan KS USA
Jobs in Sedan KS United States
Occupational Therapist - PRN Sedan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.