Bank Of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Bank Of China (Hong Kong) Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
5 days ago
Legal Advisor (Derivatives)
• Review and identify risks and legal issues in derivatives and repo documentation: including but not limited to ISDA, GMRA/GMSLA; experience in onshore derivatives a plus.
• Experience in initial margin negotiation and OTC clearing.
• Provide professional advice to various business lines and work closely with front offices, compliance and other risk management functions. Requirements:
• Bachelor or above in Laws.
• Qualified solicitor in Hong Kong with 6-8 years' derivatives experience in law firms or legal departments in the banking sector.
• Team player with good presentation and communication skills, willingness and curiosity to learn is essential.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
Legal Advisor (Derivatives) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.