HSBC Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 week ago
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a... Division Head of Business Management Insurance and Investment.
• Support Country Head of I&I in the development and implementation of I&I business program in both Business Banking and Corporate segments
• Act as the Head of Business Management and lead the team to support in the development and implementation of I&I business program in both Business Banking and Corporate segments
• Implement country specific and Global Commercial Banking I&I initiatives to support Global I&I growth strategy. Support implementation of systems and tools, and coordinate activities, programmes and campaign in the segment
• Develop close and effective working relationships with product partners, I&I sales team, I&I proposition team, CMB colleagues in BB and Corporate, and all other relevant stakeholders
• Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of the application of CMB policies, governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance
• Implement measures to contain compliance risk across the business area. This will be achieved by liaising with Compliance department about business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators Requirements
• Sophisticated understanding of the financial and commercial drivers key to strategic decision making
• Proven experience in identifying and managing the risks, issues and dependencies related to complex projects
• Solid experience working within the Commercial or Corporate Banking capacity
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to navigate through and deliver in changing strategic and commercial contexts
• Honed analytical skills, with a strong emphasis on problem solving and strategic thinking You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Division Head of Business Management Insurance and Investment ... Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.