Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company Michigan ND United States
1 week ago
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation...
This is a position calling for an ability to define, refine and analyze technology solutions both in a team setting and also independently. If you enjoy working on frameworks (supporting the full life cycle of a Machine Learning Model )
• that can be applied across diverse Use Cases,
• scaling solutions across the Enterprise and
• putting Use Cases in production using the latest industry standards, this job is for you.
• Participate in strategy development, requirements analysis, Agile, Product team sessions contributing to communication of standards, and new technology needs assessments.
• Participate in discovery work to identify capability gaps. Additional responsibilities include engagement with Technical Anchors, contributing to backlog planning, and technology planning to support current/future release activities.
• Employ Architectural knowledge related to AI and ML as well as standard DevOps pipelines to assist agile, product teams to develop their strategy and direction relating to machine learning and architecture solutioning.
• Provide architectural guidance and recommend appropriate technologies relating to GCP project implementation, data management, model management, and risk considerations to ensure projects are scalable, reliable, and performant—in compliance with enterprise strategic direction.
• Maintain technology roadmaps regarding architecture related deliverables, new technologies to support product team / platform goals as well as discovery work needed to support new capability assessments.
• Engage with Product Owners, Product Managers, Technical Anchors and other Agile Product team SME’s—acting in a consultative capacity to inform, recommend, strategize, and contribute to delivery milestones. Maintain open channels of communication by providing relevant information, technical expertise, and recommended best practices and patterns.
• Keep abreast of industry developments in AI and ML solutions, cloud native opportunities and strategies.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of experience with architecture standards as well as how those standards relate to Agile Product teams and their delivery work.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with cloud native practices and related tools/technologies and patterns preferably in Google Cloud Platform. However, experience with AWS or Azure are also acceptable.
• Minimum 1 year of implementation experience with standard DevOps tools such as Git, Tekton, Docker (containerization), CI/CD pipelines. Familiarity with data tools and compute platforms such as Hadoop, Kubernetes, DSC, SCA, and GDI&A environments and underlying MLOps processes to support democratized machine learning.
• Minimum 1 year experience with AI ML tools/libraries/supporting infrastructures such as Python, Pytorch, Tensor Flow, Kubernetes, etc.
• Experience with Ray unified compute framework desirable
• Proven architecture and operational experience in various environments like Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, OpenShift (CaaS), and other open-source products in the dev ops and machine learning ecosystem.
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire
Michigan ND USA
Jobs in Michigan ND United States
Solution Architect, Cloud and AI/ML Michigan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.