AECOM Orange CA United States
1 week ago
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world...
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world. Join us and let’s get started.
AECOM is seeking a Project Architect / Sr Architect to join our team in Orange, CA.
• Responsible for providing technical leadership and architectural guidance, calculations, analysis, studies, building code compliance and recommendations for a specialized segment of the Architectural Discipline within the schedules and budget of an assigned project.
• May manage various size groups of architects, designers and/or specialists.
• May work on modest size projects and/or assist Project Architectural or Engineering Managers with higher grades.
• Prepare renderings utilizing Adobe CS Suite (Illustrator, In-Design, Photoshop) and Revit
AECOM’s Buildings + Places practice includes architecture, interiors, building engineering, workplace strategy, business transformation, asset advisory, economics and development planning, master planning, urban planning, and landscape architecture.
With a range of expertise from strategy and design through project realization, we create better outcomes to grow economies, protect natural systems, conserve natural resources, make societies more equitable and connect and engage people through innovative, sustainable design solutions.
Our teams have designed and delivered signature projects such as the London 2012 Olympic Park and Legacy Framework; Al Janoub Stadium (with Zaha Hadid Architects) in Qatar; Place Ladywell Temporary Housing in London, UK; the new Philippines Senate Building in Manila; public realm and open space such as Liberty Park, New York, New York, Dasha River, Shenzhen, China, Oxygen Park, Qatar; as well as and corporate workplace and tech facilities for Fortune 500 companies around the world.
• Bachelor of Architecture plus eight (8) years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
• Licensed as a registered architect,
• At least three years of experience on Federal projects, to include MILCON and SRM, is preferred. Commercial, healthcare and lab project experience are also helpful.
• Licensure in California and/or NCARB a plus
• Strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in all phases of architecture project delivery
• Experience in a wide variety of production and visualization software including but not limited to: Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and PowerPoint
• Experience with Federal projects and Justice/Civic projects.
• Diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices
• Certification as a LEED Accredited Professional by the USGBC is Preferred
• Strong client facing skills and exemplary communication and collaboration skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Be able to work independently, in a team environment and as a project team leader
• Be able to carry assignments to completion in accordance with project objectives, codes/criteria/standards, policies and procedures
• Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
• Coordinating design activities with other disciplines
• Provide technical leadership to assigned projects to assure that all technical work produced is of high quality and within the context of schedule and budget
Please provide a portfolio with your application.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
Offered rate of compensation (California locations only) will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The salary range for this position is $115,000 - $180,000.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Business Line: B&P - Buildings & Places
Business Group: DCS
Strategic Business Unit: West
Career Area: Design
Work Location Model: Hybrid
Orange CA USA
Jobs in Orange CA United States
Project Architect / Sr Architect Orange jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.