TRS Staffing Solutions
TRS Staffing Solutions Vancouver Canada
2 weeks ago
Position: Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
Our client is proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects they execute. They are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so that their employees and stakeholders can benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
TRS Staffing Solutions has exciting opportunities for Mechanical Engineers-HVAC (Intermediate / Senior). This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are seeking to grow their mechanical engineering services skills in a leading consulting firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering background.
- P.Eng registration in Canada or eligible for P.Eng
- 8-15 years industry experience in EPC, mining & metals, and oil & gas.
- Must have strong mechanical engineering experience in the field of HVAC, Fire Protection, Dust Control, and Plumbing.
- Advanced... knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability, and cost of materials.
- Project set-up, developing control-level schedules, progress reporting, and project close-out.
• * Our preference is to hire based on contract (Independent Contractor) position*
• To apply for this position, please send your resume to
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We take pride in placing our candidates on many of the most exciting projects in the world
Mechanical Engineer/HVAC Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.