Spinrite Toronto Canada
5 days ago
Spinrite is the largest craft yarn and sewing thread company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, we are looking for a Brand Manager to join our growing Consumer Marketing team.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Brand Manager, work with iconic brands across Canada and the US, and gain exposure to the e-commerce space and US market.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing brand strategies across various platforms to exceed consumer expectations and ensure brand growth.
In this role you will collaborate with internal stakeholders to create annual plans, set objectives, and allocate resources.
In addition, you will develop and execute marketing plans that support revenue and profit forecasts, P&L management, and future business development objectives, including new product development.
This role offers a diverse range of responsibilities... including working with multiple departments to deliver strategic multi-channel campaigns and new product launches.
The ideal candidate will have a bias for action, a passion for leaving their mark, and a willingness to learn about the exciting world of crafts.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Assistant Brand Manager who is eager to take the next step in their career!
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Support brand plans, strategic briefs, and full accountability of Brand P&L.
• Brief PD team on brand growth priorities and opportunities.
• Use research and consumer insights to create value in the market for Spinrite and consumers
• Drive consumption growth within the category
• Analyzes and understands the market, retail sales data, forecasting inputs, and industry trends to bring the brand vision to life
• Create and execute strategic insight driven marketing campaigns
• Generate new, actionable, relevant ideas that drive profitable growth through awareness and engagement of the consumer
• Brief internal creative, design & digital teams on campaign strategy and KPIs
• Leveraging consumer data (both internal and external) to drive meaningful insights to capitalize on opportunities and inform decisions
• Working closely with core cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies, when required, throughout the product development cycle to launch innovation, and ensure execution within brand guidelines.
• Create, measure, and apply learnings
• Excellent project and time management skills with ability to work multiple projects.
• Independent, entrepreneurial thinker, and adaptable to change with solid consumer focus
• Strong written and oral communication skills, able to work with all levels within the organization
• Creative and strategic thinker, great at problem solving
• Solid computer skills in applications including Office, Excel, Word
• 5+ years’ experience in a related role
• University education in Business or Marketing. MBA is an asset
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.