Baker Tilly Canada
Baker Tilly Canada Pembroke Canada
2 weeks ago
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
Baker Tilly REO LLP is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing team.
At Baker Tilly REO, you will work with a team of dynamic professionals who pride themselves on exceptional client service and a commitment to success. We also appreciate the value of work-life balance for our staff. We offer:
• a competitive salary,
• wellness and fitness incentives,
• flex time, and
• a comprehensive benefit package.
Baker Tilly REO is an independent member of Baker Tilly Canada. With member firms from coast to coast, we are one of the country’s largest associations of Chartered Professional Accounting firms. With an international network, we have a longstanding reputation for value-added accounting, tax, and advisory solutions. We embrace a model of client-focused, partner-led service and believe that quality of life for our high-performance team is important. We have strong community roots and believe in providing our... clients with high quality personalized services.
A seven partner, locally owned firm with offices in Carleton Place, Cobden, Morrisburg, Pembroke and Winchester, our over 50 staff serve companies at all stages of their development from emerging and owner-managed businesses to large private companies, not-for-profit organizations, professionals, and individuals.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the planning, execution, and completion of a wide range of Audit, Review and Compilation engagements, both independently and as part of a team
• Analyze financial information, accounting processes and operational procedures; provide account reconciliations and propose adjusting entries
• Preparation of complex personal, corporate, non-profit organization information and charitable tax returns
• Supervise junior staff during field assignments, inform managers of engagement status and manage engagement progress
• Provide personal, attentive service to clients to encourage productive working relationships
A successful candidate will have:
• Successful completion of the Common Final Evaluation (CFE), at a minimum holding a status of CPA-in-waiting
• 3 to 5 years of accounting experience
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams), Caseware/Caseview, TaxPrep, QuickBooks Online and/or any other tax preparation software
• Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, project management and organizational skills
• Ability to detect and solve problems
• Professional manner, strong work ethic and experience leading junior staff on client deliverables
• Ability to consistently meet time sensitive deadlines
• The ability to accept feedback and apply feedback to future engagements
• Farm knowledge considered an asset
Senior Accountant Pembroke jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.