Altar Porto Portugal
2 weeks ago
Are you a Project Manager looking to grow in a team of highly-skilled, top-talent innovators while working on multiple products in a range of industries?
If so, Altar may be the right place for you.
With us, you'll help entrepreneurs and business leaders build innovative products that transform their industries, from early-stage MVPs to disruptive satellite products.
You'll have the opportunity to work with a host of entrepreneurs and business leaders, like an ex-Product Owner of YouTube and a former Managing Director of HSBC. Not to mention, exciting companies like the multi-award-winning regtech startup, Apiax or Coca–Cola.
As a Project Manager, you'll help us grow by managing projects in an agile environment. You'll be responsible for mentoring and motivating the team members to improve processes, facilitating meetings, and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments. You'll report directly to the management team and also provide status reports to... customers – following up on escalations in demanding web projects.
With us, you'll not be alone working on these cutting-edge products. You'll be among a cross-functional team of seasoned Altarions with expertise in a multitude of sectors, from fintech and marketplace to AI and IoT.
What You'll Be Doing:
As a Project Manager, you'll be:
• Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials;
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders on a regular agreed-upon basis;
• Managing the relationship with the client;
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, within budget, and within quality;
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
• Ensuring resource availability and allocation;
• Developing a detailed project plan to track progress;
• Performing risk management to minimize project risks;
• Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
The Hands-On Experience We Need You to Bring to the Table:
• 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager;
• 5+ years of hands-on work experience in the Software Development Industry
• PMP certification or training is highly valued (other similar certifications are also great);
• Fluency in both written and spoken English.
The Extra Experience We'd Love to See:
• Working knowledge and experience in using agile methodologies, techniques, and frameworks to deliver solutions;
• Proven experience in managing several teams running in parallel in more than one project.
Here's The Cutting Edge Tech Stack We Use:
• Figma – for Design, Prototyping and Design Systems;
• Redux, Akita, Elf, Observable Store, NgRx, Jotai and Zustain - for State Management;
• REST, GraphQL - for APIs;
• Flutter, ReactNative, Ionic, and Nativescript – for Mobile development;
• , – for Back-End development;
• Python, TensorFlowJS - for Machine Learning;
• Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Azure – for Managed APIs;
• MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, and InfluxDB (TimeSeries) – for DBA Admin;
• CircleCI and GitHub Actions - for CI/CD;
• Docker and Kubernetes - for Containerization Orchestration;
• Cypress, Jest, and Karma – for Testing;
• Slack, Jira, Notion, and Confluence –for collaboration and organization.
What You Can Expect from our Recruitment Process:
Our process starts with us screening your CV. Once we've done that you can expect:
• A one-hour interview with our Recruitment team, so we can get to know you better;
• A one-and-a-half-hour technical interview to talk about your skills and experience;
• A final one-hour interview to make sure we're the right fit for you, and you're the right fit for us.
Once you've completed the process we'll be in touch to let you know whether or not you were successful. If you're the right fit, we'll also give you more details on the next steps to becoming an Altarion.
What You Can Expect from Working with Us:
Full focus on helping you make the most out of life:
• A competitive salary that aligns with your experience;
• Health Insurance for you and your household;
• We need you to be eligible to work in Portugal and live in either Lisbon, Porto, Aveiro or Braga (or be happy to relocate). That being said, we have a remote-first policy with the option to join us in an informal, pet-friendly, office environment in the heart of Lisbon;
• Flexible working hours;
• 25 days of paid vacation;
• Team events like weekly Yoga classes, Summer Surf Days, Christmas Dinners and much more.
Full focus on helping you make the most out of your Career
• Detailed career plan with strong growth potential;
• Training budget to help you achieve your goals more effectively;
• Global projects with industry-leading clients;
• A team of top talent innovators and researchers at your side.
If you got increasingly excited about Altar while reading this, then we're just as excited about you now and let's see if we can make you the next Altarion
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.