Michael Page Taiwan Taiwan
1 week ago
About Our Client
A leading fintech company in Singapore to provide digital payment service that businesses can work with or subscribe to.
As the founding members of the Singapore Quick Response Code (SGQR) taskforce, they aim to empower financial institutions to accept a full suite of alternative payments across emerging markets like Southeast Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
• Build fit of purpose data sets for financial
• Support Finance/Compliance/Operations in business process analysis, process improvements, and process modelling.
• Directly support the COO and CFO; maintain IT and cyber resilience
• Work with IT engineers (both internal and external vendors)
The Successful Applicant
• Strong Knowledge in Oracle; MS SQL (or equivalent) and Advanced Excel
(VBA) and ability to develop VBA codes
• Experienced in querying data, creating rules for data mappings, analysis and
• Experienced in creating technical requirements based on... business
requirements (JIRAs) and importing data into/from SQL server databases
• "Can-do" attitude; Problem-solver, autonomous and independent. Likes to hack and figure out things by yourself
What's on Offer
We provide excellent flexibility and good culture to talents who want to develop their career; Great exposure to key projects to according to individual unique strengths and talents.
So what are you waiting for? We look forward to speaking to you
IT Specialist (Systems) Taiwan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.