Vespiario (Thailand) Co.,Ltd (Head Office)
Vespiario (Thailand) Co.,Ltd (Head Office) Bangkok Thailand
1 week ago
- Middle-Senior level -
What to achieve:-
• 2+ years of Mobile application development experience.
• Ability to work across a wide range of projects, each with specific functional and feature requirements to create E Commerce product.
• Experience using Git, including the abilities to commit code, work with merge conflicts and comprehend industry standard Git workflows.
• Experience building out React Native components, using hooks and working with component lifecycle. Testing best practices.
• Experience mobile applications with iOS using Swift or Objective-C or Android using Kotlin, Android SDK.
• Strong understanding of accessibility best practices on mobile devices.
• Experience consuming REST APIs.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Experience in offline storage, threading, and... performance tuning.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Familiar with continuous integration.
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Self-starter- with ability to independently acquire the knowledge required to succeed in their job.
• Good understanding of layout design and typography related field.
• Experience with the design system, understand and follow the guideline and create consistent layouts.
• An appetite for data: analysing metrics and designing A/B tests to help drive the company's decisions.
• Knowledge of responsive website layout composition, CSS composition and animation.
• Be able to work with a creatives/designers environment to build a spectacular product and help the team push software to the next level.
• Be able to use digital tools to manage work like Asana, Slack, Miro, Harvest, Dropbox and others
Mobile App Developer Bangkok jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.