Ge Healthcare Argentina Argentina
1 week ago
Job Description Summary
This role will lead efforts on service operations across GE Healthcare region service teams & global functions with the goal of driving standardization, simplification & productivity.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally.
We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform.
We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health -digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Partner with regions, global teams and other key stakeholders to ensure excellence in field service delivery operations and processes (FX-DX global functional... ownership, e-delivery global functional ownership, global PM dashboard, field engineer tools CRM features, depot repair process, updates-upgrades field process etc).
- Coordinate global and regional efforts to drive baselining, standardization, optimization and productivity in service operations processes
- Build continuous improvement capability through implementation of various processes, tools and methods
- Leverage best practices and drive simplification
- Work with Region teams to define the global process requirements, hand them over to Digital Technology team ensuring the accurate deployment plan within the timeline agreed
- In line with the overall Global Service strategy, prepare the business case of the projects / programs, align and prioritize
- Responsible for planning the global strategy and project plan, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle
Required Qualifications :
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type / position
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical discipline, supply chain
- Proven leadership skills to drive projects in a complex environment with several stakeholders
- At least 10 years of experience in Service Field Operations, Service Delivery and / or Supply Chain, Quality processes
- Cultivate a continuous improvement culture by establishing a commitment to elimination of waste, improving customer experience and enabling service growth
- Strong analytical skills demonstrating an ability to identify root causes of problems, generate and evaluate creative alternative solutions, and implement problem resolutions quickly and effectively with fact-based decisions
- Effective benefit-oriented presentation skills and robust influencing skills
- Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages.
- The ability to create a self-sustaining culture of continuous improvement where all employees are treated with mutual respect, their ideas and contributions are recognized and valued
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors, to act with humility and build trust, lead with transparency, deliver with focus, and drive ownership - always unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities.
Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
While GE HealthCare does not currently require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, some GE HealthCare customers have vaccination mandates that may apply to certain GE HealthCare employees.
Global Services Operations Manager [J59] Argentina jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.