Solera, Inc. Sofia Bulgaria
2 weeks ago
We are looking for a Sales support agent to onboard, manage, and support new customers onto Solera salvage platform The Sales support agent owns the hand-off from sales, and coordinates key activities around training, activation, and teaching for customers. The Sales support agent must be able to plan and execute daily and weekly, required activities and be adept at multi-tasking, using Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and the Microsoft suite of products and other organizational tools. This role must be comfortable interacting with customers and multiple internal stakeholders across Solera to ensure customers are communicated with and set up adequately for onboarding and continuously supported in their journey using the Solera salvage platform. Sales support agent is responsible for training and activating users / customers.
What You’ll Do
• Daily customer relations management over the phone, e-mail etc.
• Identify and manage new sales opportunities
• Set priorities... in order to achieve personal objectives.
• Detect early signs of problems, react or/and provide early warning to Management
• Prepare contracts , managers user access for new and exisitng customers
• Create & deactivate User
• Demonstrate the value of the company solutions to all users and user groups
• Solve and address issues or problems for customers working with finance, support, sales etc. so customer satisfaction remains at high levels. .
• Create new accounts & Update customer data
• Create new contact & provisioning
• Update process documentation
• Addendum’s assistance
• Updating and managing Prospect accounts
• Renewal and Amendment assistance
• Sales Tech operations (Salesforce) Assistance/ Resolution
What You’ll Bring
The candidate's skill sets have to include:
• Customer relation/support background,
• Ability to build relationships
• Effective communication skills.
• Knowledge about the vehicle and insurance/automotive market is a strong advantage.
• University Degree (or University student)
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Team player
• Being proactive and taking action to achieve goals in-line and beyond the mission focusing on the main goals.
• Develop strong analytical skills, assist in identifying additional areas of revenue growth
• Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers to maximize business opportunities and support the sustainable revenue growth.
• Has to possess strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Relentless drive to achieve targets, and the ability to influence prospective client decisions
• Computer literacy
• Ability to travel when needed.
• Clean driver's license
Sales Support (AUTOonline Bulgaria) Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.