Cognyte Sofia Bulgaria
2 weeks ago
At Cognyte, we are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best talent to our team. We’re seeking for an Administrative assistant to help us organize, manage and keep the office running.
Our ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills, 2-3 years of experience in global companies in the hi-tech industry working in a dynamic environment.
This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as he/she will often be asked to work closely with other teams across different departments.
• Provide general support to visitors
• Greet visitors at the reception
• Arrange couriers and follow-up on deliveries
• Maintain up-to-date list with addresses for deliveries
• Deal with queries on the phone and by email. Write and distribute email, correspondence letters and forms
• Organize and schedule appointments. Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Arrange business trips for employees including travel... insurance and accommodation
• Update and maintain office systems, policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers. Liaise with suppliers, contractors and staff in other departments, e.g. Finance, People. Support with opening purchase order in iProcurement.
• Maintaining a list of important dates. Coordinate and organize employees deliveries/gifts for special occasions (Ex: Sickness, Birthdays, Weddings, New Born, Condolences, Holiday present etc.)
• Support with the organization of Team building events, Christmas party and other important company events
• Take part in the site compliance process (Ex: GDPR Annual auditing, Trade Compliance auditing, etc)
Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
• Very good English language skills
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer-centric approach
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in documenting processes
• An endlessly curious mind
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2-3 years of experience as an Office Administrator or similar
• Flexible and able to deal with day-to-day ambiguities.
• Effective in working with multiple interfaces
Why Cognyte is your perfect match?
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.