Australian Retirement Trust
Australian Retirement Trust Brisbane QLD Australia
1 week ago
Brisbane or Sydney
An exciting opportunity exists to join our Investments team as a Portfolio Manager - Data Engineer. We are flexible for this role to be based in Brisbane or Sydney.
Why join us?
• State of the art offices, with offerings like end of trip facilities, yoga and multi faith room, barista coffee, indoor gardens, and a multitude of spaces to encourage a collaborative culture, our workspaces are something we are extremely proud of.
• A mature outlook on flexible work arrangements which allows you to truly balance work and life. A #hybrid work from home approach is embedded in our ways of working.
• We have excellent career progression and development opportunities; we are committed to continuous improvement and have exciting plans for our future.
• We have an incredible company culture where wellbeing of our employees is at the forefront of everything we do.
About the role
Every one of our team contributes to helping make our members’ world better. As a Portfolio... Manager – Data Engineer, you will develop data workflows, ETL processes, data warehousing, data analytics and data visualisation solutions across Australian Retirement Trust's Investments technology environments. These solutions will enable and support a scalable, relatable, available, and manageable technology environment.
You will work in close partnership with data stewards and custodians, technical and business stakeholders to analyse, refine, design, and build solutions to enable rapid and insightful investment decision making.
This role is available as a permanent opportunity.
We are flexible with location provided you can attend our Brisbane or Sydney office at least once a week.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications may include:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business, IT or other related field, or an equivalent level of work experience.
• Microsoft Azure Certification.
• Development experience designing, developing, and supporting solutions using Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure Storage Accounts, MS SQL Server, Power BI, and Python.
• Proven ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage multiple and competing activities including leading or directing the work of other technical team members including BI analysts, developers, and testers.
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $240 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
How to apply
Make a difference and join a high-performing team where you will be encouraged to be your best. If this sounds like the role for you, apply before COB Friday, 19 May 2023
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Portfolio Manager - Data Engineer Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.