Kordamentha Melbourne VIC Australia
2 weeks ago
KM Property Funds is a commercial real estate investment business
which provides institutional-quality direct property investments to
our vast investor base. KM Property Funds is a highly trusted and
transparent property fund manager offering quality investment in
Australian office, industrial, retail and alternative assets.
KM Property Funds is a part of KordaMentha, an advisory and
investment firm that helps clients to grow, protect and recover value.
We have a team of almost 400 specialists across Asia-Pacific with
diverse backgrounds - in finance and real estate through to
agriculture, law enforcement and the c-suite. Specialists who combine
their unique skills and experiences to deliver fresh solutions to the
region's most complex commercial challenges. As a KordaMentha group
entity, KM Property Funds draws upon the depth and breadth of
KordaMentha's property knowledge, national footprint and extensive
experience in identifying quality investment opportunities.
We are looking... to expand our team and are seeking an Asset Manager to
join us in Melbourne. You will join a dynamic team with a focus on
culture, excellence and driving returns for investors. The role will
provide you with immediate access to all facets of asset management,
from the ground up.
What you will be doing
• Asset management of a property portfolio consisting of a diverse
mix of industrial, office and retail assets.
• The role will have you managing the asset throughout the entire
lifecycle of the property, from due diligence and settlement,
leasing, day-to-day management, capital upgrades, cash flow and
report management and sale.
• Due diligence will have you working with the transaction team to
de-risk the investment up front and gain a complete understanding of
the task ahead prior to purchase.
• A leasing program will require engagement and management of
leasing agents, negotiation and completing lease terms and
documentation and providing a seamless service for our tenants to be
welcomed to our buildings.
• Managing and respecting our trusted external Property and Facility
Managers is critical to promote best practice in administration and
management of the properties, from detailed financial management and
capital upgrade programs.
• Some assets will require moderate to intense capital upgrade
programs which will require elements of project management and
stakeholder management to deliver amazing results for our
properties, tenants and investors.
• Cash flow and report management will require the asset manager's
input into monthly and annual forecasts and asset plans, whilst
reporting on a monthly or quarterly basis to the board on major matters.
• A sale event will be managed alongside the fund and transaction
teams to extract as much value as possible from the asset upon exit.
A suitable candidate for this position will have the following:
• Tertiary qualifications in a property related discipline.
• Seven to ten years' experience in property with a focus on
commercial real estate asset management.
• A genuine ability to create positive relationships with tenants
and service providers.
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in presentation preparation, research and co-ordination
• Experience in valuation and investment analysis considered favourably.
• Proven skills in financial modelling and using Excel.
What we offer
We are offering the opportunity to work in a business with
significant growth ambitions and an ability to expand your career in a
diverse role that touches on the entire lifecycle of a property. Being
within the KordaMentha group you will also be exposed to an
extraordinarily diverse range of people and business-lines which you
can learn from, work with and make life-long networks.
Ready to apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please email your cover letter and CV
to [email protected]
Applications close 31 May 2023
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Asset Manager Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.