Mondelēz International Belgrade Serbia
1 week ago
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
The successful candidate will be proficient at managing an Enterprise Vulnerability Management Program. Candidate will also demonstrate ability and experience in developing reporting metrics and KPI’s, directly managing teams, and leading compliance monitoring activities to ensure that vulnerability related risks to Mondelēz information technology assets are properly mitigated.
How you will contribute:
• Oversee Vulnerability Management activities across Mondelēz.
• Manage VM team including Managers and Analysts.
• Own processes to track all vulnerability remediation efforts and hold various teams across the organization and vendors accountable for timelines. Escalation of issues and problems when needed.
• Own processes to continuously monitor various sources of information (i.e., threat intelligence feeds) for vulnerabilities and... assess their impact to Mondelez’s environment.
• Own processes that assess criticality of findings, create remediation plans with applicable teams and produce comprehensive reports for various levels of stakeholders (i.e., executive and technical).
• Support Information Security groups by performing asset inventory, secure configurations and continuous monitoring, tracking and reporting and vulnerability service catalog.
• Support Vulnerability Management activities related specifically to Cloud systems, High Value Assets (HVAs), Mobile Device, and Internet of Things (IoT) assets including testing, certifying, verification and authorization activities.
• The ability to write and review policy documentation based on industry standards.
• Support regular updates to secure coding standards documentation and the ongoing assessment of the customer organization against the NIST Cyber Security Framework.
• Ability to develop and maintain reporting and KPI’s on vulnerabilities across the enterprise.
• Develop and maintain Vulnerability Management Dashboards to be used by business, system, application and data owners across the enterprise.
• Assist with vulnerability assessments of new applications and act as an advisory resource to their developers to help ensure the creation of secure code.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
• 8 years in the Information Security field, with at least 4 years working in vulnerability management.
• Experience with vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., Tenable, Wiz.io, etc) including set-up, configuration, reporting, scanning best practices.
• Knowledge of security concepts and methodologies such as vulnerability assessments, application vulnerability testing, enterprise security strategies, network and cloud security.
• Knowledge of security frameworks such as CIS and NIST.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presentational skills and able to clearly communicate issues to management and other key stakeholders.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Technology & Digital
Senior Security Manager, Vulnerability Management Belgrade jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.